Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 9: Hungary - Hungaroring (02Jun18 @ 7pm BST)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Hungary.png

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Division 1:[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Session host is Michemery[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Qualifying starts at 7:00pm (UK time) followed by the race[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Division 2:[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Session host is Macca[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Qualifying starts at 7:00pm (UK time) followed by the race[/font]

1) As we enter the 2nd half of the season who would you consider your main championship rival and why?​

2) What do you think the pole time will be in qualifying and who do you think will get it?​

3) Overtaking around the Hungaroring is notoriously difficult. Who is one driver you​
wouldn’t want to get stuck behind on a different strategy?​

ibbopaul

Name
I'm looking forward to this, Spain, Canada, Silverstone, Hungary and Spa are my favourite tracks of all time.
I'll be deciding if to swap to the controller from my G29, I'm not processing having to use a button on the front to downshift seeing the left paddle doesn't get seen by the ps4 sometimes. But I'm looking up how to fix it if I can.
Glad there is a week break as would have been hard for me to miss the Liverpool FC victory tonight but for PRL I would have done it.

Oldskool3000

Premium Member
Name
1. Carcanon and Stevo shall get smite by the end of the season. Whilst they are slower they have picked up more points. Robert is always the guy I love to battle though
2.the fact you asked this Macca, I think you will be quick 😂. V5 in 17.0
3. Jamez, tough to battle. Also Macca, guy is hard to pass but turn 2 looks great for an inside dive 😉

A

armytricks

1) Tom because I'm too far behind V5 and Waluigi but I'm still within range of Tom. My aim is to get ahead of him and finish 3rd (optimistic, I know) this season.

2) 1:17:050 - V5HRL

3) Oldschool/Tigaby - Both very aggressive drivers so it'll be hard to overtake them if I got stuck behind.

deki106

Name
1) Falcon and Michael: those two are the closest to me in te championship and on pace
2) depending on fps lag
Without any Pole will be a 16.2 by me lol
3) Mich if I remember what his defending was like last year...