Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 9: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Grand Prix Pits (Feb 25)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
SpaGp.png

Race Time of day: 2021-03-01 15:30 1x
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 11x, DSQ at 20x
Max Fuel: 65%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

mclachlanol

Organizer
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
Here is what I got so far guys. Again another track well suited for this car, even with low downforce you still have lots of grip. As always at SPA, watch out for those 1Xs. They will add up and pretty soon you may get a drive through!

Lap times varied depending upon the track temp. On a nice cold track I was getting mid 2:12s, but just a few degrees warmer and then I was in the 13s.

Attachments

• SPA_R2.sto
    1.6 KB · Views: 9
  • SPA_R1.sto
    1.6 KB · Views: 8

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
Barry H. apologies for the love tap, wasn't expecting you to be there when I made my turn in and left myself no room for correction.

dan

FriskyCanuck

Premium Member
Name
Frank Nguyen
iRacing ID
Pushed too hard trying to catch back up to lead pack in the early laps and put myself into the wall. Argh, kicking myself so hard. I had pace to mix it with the top 5 guys but I was too passive in the early laps and just watched the lead draft train pull away.

Hothands13

Name
Brian Hotham
iRacing ID
Barry H. apologies for the love tap, wasn't expecting you to be there when I made my turn in and left myself no room for correction.

dan
No worries man. I was struggling with grip after a previous contact. Was having a hard time carrying speed through corners.

barryf1fan

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Barry Cochrane
iRacing ID

dan

Yeah, I think you mean Brian... if you touched me at all it wasn't much - but I think I was behind you when you got into Brian (we're in same painted cars so it probably was hard to tell who was who).

Seca

Name
Brett Acord
iRacing ID
What an embarrassing race for me. While this is one of my worst tracks, I had descent pace in practice and had a good shot at a top 5 in AM. From the start of the race I felt I had no grip though. Lap 2 I made an error and got on the curbing to much in Campus and hit the wall. After repairs I couldn’t keep the car on the track. After 3 spins and almost taking out a lead lap car I had to call it a night. Frustrating.

mclachlanol thanks for posting your set up. I used it last night and liked it.