Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 9: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Grand Prix (May 27)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
SpaGp.png

Race Time of day: 2021-05-29 08:50 1x
Race Length: 21 laps
Max Incidents: Drive through at 11x, DSQ at 20x
Max Fuel: 65%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited:

mclachlanol

Organizer
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
Here is what I'm running tomorrow night, was able to get low 15s to nearly 15 flat. Maybe can get into the 14s with a draft. I was getting a million off tracks during practice though so remember the 11x drive penalty during the race :oops:

See you guys tomorrow!

Attachments

• SPA_O2.sto
    4.9 KB · Views: 5

dkranes

Premium Member
Name
DANIEL KRANEFUSS
iRacing ID
I have to miss tonight's race, injured MCL on Sunday, currently hobbling around on crutches. Good luck everyone! Watch out for the 11x incident limit, easy to rack up incident points at Spa!

crich88848

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Christopher Richards
iRacing ID
TylerScuralli sorry about the contact tonight. Looked like it was netcode but I definitely could've given you more space in that corner.

Worst season I've ever had by far. Need get my head screwed back on right before next season.

brettclutch

Name
Brett Barrett
iRacing ID
Aaron Roufs, sorry for contact. I agree was your corner. Netcode really bad for me there it looked like you were leaving room and from 2-3 feet away you start spinning like I hit you when you were really far away from me. I would have braked to avoid contact but I didn't have the chance with netcode.

TylerScuralli

Premium Member
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Scuralli
iRacing ID
TylerScuralli sorry about the contact tonight. Looked like it was netcode but I definitely could've given you more space in that corner.

Worst season I've ever had by far. Need get my head screwed back on right before next season.
Hey man ! No worries I went back and watched it to, was definitely net code for sure. It was a good battle though, youā€™ll bounce back next race.

Threefiver

Premium Member
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Dave Peterson
iRacing ID
I thought that after the start finish line at race end it would no longer log off-tracks? Or is that a Spa anomaly? I was happy at finishing with only 3 off-tracks so I would get a extra point, then pulled off in the runoff area to T1 to stop and it gave me #4. I guess I must normally either stop on track or drive back to the pits but I was ready for a break after that amount of tough racing.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Offtracks are recorded by the sim until the last driver crosses the line. I made the same mistake and gave up my bonus point too.

We don't alter the results, unfortunately. If we did, it just opens the door to many claims and headaches.

Threefiver

Premium Member
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Dave Peterson
iRacing ID
Nah, wasn't expecting you to make any changes.... that's a slippery slope leading to a big door that covers a gigantic dark pit šŸ˜

Just checking for myself as well as hopefully warning others. Thanks for the explanation though.

Reactions: TRG