Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 3 Signups are now closed !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are now closed apart from the GT4 Amateur Series and the Formula Renault 3.5 Pro Series where we still have places left !
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details.

Round 9: Chicagoland Speedway (11 Nov)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Chicagoland Speedway - Oval.png
 ​
Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Time of day: Afternoon
Laps: 150
Max. fuel: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Pre-race questions!

1.  We've been doing a lot of short tracks, getting the KN's back on a longer track, will this change your race prep?  Will Bradley just be practicing bump and runs for payback?
2.  What is your favorite car manufacturer, and dream REALISTIC car? (No Bugatti's!)
3.  Do you think Danica Patrick should keep dating Aaron Rogers or get with a real man and just marry Paul already?!

soupflakes

Premium Member
Name
1. Well I may actually prep, cause I love chicagoland. Just do some official races.
2. Ford. Duh. They're the best. Well realistically I think I will eventually own a Shelby gt500, unless they come out with a four door twin turbo manual v8 mustang. Then that. And I will splooge the first time I get in it. Which is ok. Because I wear Pants when I'm driving. Unlike Dale.
3. Of course she should marry me, I'm more man than she can even handle.

fotors3

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S3
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
Pre-race questions!

1.  We've been doing a lot of short tracks, getting the KN's back on a longer track, will this change your race prep?  Will Bradley just be practicing bump and runs for payback?
2.  What is your favorite car manufacturer, and dream REALISTIC car? (No Bugatti's!)
3.  Do you think Danica Patrick should keep dating Aaron Rogers or get with a real man and just marry Paul already?!

1. Doesn't really affect me too much. All that needs to be done is practice. However from doing some testing last night, I find the K&N car funny to drive at Chicago. It's all about lifting and getting to the bottom of the track. I expect Brad to bump Paul out of the way if possible. 
2. Favorite manufacturer is Toyota. I have two realistic dream cars: 1996 Toyota Chaser JZX100 which I can import into America in a few years and a 1977 Toyota Celica GT. The Celica looks classy and like a mini-muscle car. I love it. 
3. I hope you like hearing whining, because poor Ricky Stenhouse dealt with that train wreck for 5 years. Either that you you'll need to move to Utah to accommodate multiple wives Paul lol.