Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 9: Charlotte Motor Speedway - Oval - 2018 (May 26)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
CharlotteOval.png

Race Length: 85 Laps
Max Incidents: 24
Fuel Limit: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Jose Medina

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
Name
jose medina
iRacing ID
Hello to all PRL admin & drivers i'm having a medical procedure being done today & i won't be able to race today or finish the season. I also withdrew from season 3 in trucks & cup i have lots to learn & understand but it was a pleasure & for the ones i ruined there championship season or race i have so much regret on those mistakes but I'm learning but not quick enough. Again Thank you PRL & drivers for the opportunity & experience . God bless you all

ZeKe_h30

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
Name
Adam Zemke
iRacing ID
Hello to all PRL admin & drivers i'm having a medical procedure being done today & i won't be able to race today or finish the season. I also withdrew from season 3 in trucks & cup i have lots to learn & understand but it was a pleasure & for the ones i ruined there championship season or race i have so much regret on those mistakes but I'm learning but not quick enough. Again Thank you PRL & drivers for the opportunity & experience . God bless you all
Sorry to see you go Jose, don't be afraid to come back once you're well. Good luck.

Stacy Hunter

Premium Member
Name
Stacy Hunter
iRacing ID
I hope your procedure went well and you recover soon. I can't give you any advice on how to be a fast driver, but like you mentioned, you are still learning. As long as you understand that and get out there and get some seat time, you will improve to where you are comfortable. I just race my race and have fun racing with the people around me. I know I'm not going to be in the top 5...maybe not the top 10 and a lot of the time not the top 20, but I'm having fun. Not everyone in RL is a top 5 driver....or player for that matter.

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
Sorry to see you go Jose, hope your procedure went well. I never had a "bad" experience racing with you, i always enjoyed your positive attitude. I would much rather race someone like you who is upbeat and admits their mistakes than someone who thinks they are the greatest and blames everyone else. Hope to see you on track again soon.