Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 9: Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (22 Nov)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
 ​
Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Time of day: Late Afternoon
Race Length: 30 minutes
Max Incidents: 30
Max. fuel: 100%
Start: Standing
Fast Repair: 1

Pre-race interview:

1- After some good racing in Brazil, We head north to Canada, at Mo-sport park!  With elevation changes and a good flow, this track tends to be a fan favorite!  Do you think the Skippy has the horsepower to make it up the back straight hill?  And does T2 scare anyone else or is it just me??

2- Our season is drawing to a close soon, so next season sign-ups are open!  Are you planning on jumping into the Radical and joining us again?

3- Relevant questions are over-rated!  Black or red licorice? 

TRG

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
SharkV said:
Not sure gonna race

I bought a RTX 2070 two weeks ago,and this happened Friday night

[youtube]bkhkx-9_RyU[/youtube]

Wow. If you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any at all. Send it back?

Gunner

Organizer
Full Name
Matthew Gunderson
iRacing ID
Wow Dany, awful luck again! I mean, it looks like you can play a mean game of space invaders... but I doubt that was the goal at the time haha. Hope you can get it fixed/replaced soon!

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
1- After some good racing in Brazil, We head north to Canada, at Mo-sport park! With elevation changes and a good flow, this track tends to be a fan favorite! Do you think the Skippy has the horsepower to make it up the back straight hill? And does T2 scare anyone else or is it just me??
Just love Mosport!! No I'm not scare about turn 2! I usually have good race at this track so hopefully I can get a good finish!

2- Our season is drawing to a close soon, so next season sign-ups are open! Are you planning on jumping into the Radical and joining us again?
I can't join next season due to school :( I'll rather join the Tuesday GTE Series next season!

3- Relevant questions are over-rated! Black or red licorice?
A mix of both! But I think I prefer the black licorice!

DEADZERO

Premium Member
jeromef1 said:
I can't join next season due to school :(  I'll rather join the Tuesday GTE Series next season!

......But I think I prefer the black licorice!

We don't want someone with this kind of mentality here anyways...

paulwildridge

Premium Member
Full Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
1- After some good racing in Brazil, We head north to Canada, at Mo-sport park! With elevation changes and a good flow, this track tends to be a fan favorite! Do you think the Skippy has the horsepower to make it up the back straight hill? And does T2 scare anyone else or is it just me??

T2 is awesome! and this track is awesome. It is one of the tracks that the skippy is fun in... atleast sector 1. I do plan to race it but am looking at little to no practice and it all depends on when the family leaves that night.

2- Our season is drawing to a close soon, so next season sign-ups are open! Are you planning on jumping into the Radical and joining us again?

I will def be back next season in the radical.

Dumb question... Red of course. Black is for... nvm good choise Jerome...

CajunGrit

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
David Hebert
iRacing ID
Pre-race interview:

Already on my formation lap. Hoping to make it up the hill before Thursday. If you don’t see me at the starting line then look for me pushing my car up the back straight.

I live to get radical.

Red, black Licorice is the devil!

bonaduce

Premium Member
Full Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
1)  T2 is my favorite, wide open swinging that assend around, slight tap of the brake and go sailing right into a wall.  As for the backstretch hill, I think we all will be pushing the cars, last nights practice it was 4th gear into the corner at the top.
2)  Will b back, in the back, the way back.  Hopefully some one will have my back
3) Does Sambuca  count?