Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 9: Bristol Motor Speedway - Oval (15 Aug)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
 ​
Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Time of day: Night
Laps: 125
Max. fuel: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Pre-race Interview
1. Short track at Bristol this week! What are you thoughts about Bristol?
2. What is your favorite short track and why?
3. With 2 races left to the season, are you focusing for next season or still focus on this season?

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Full Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
1. i love watching bristol. i never race well here, i dont seem to put myself in the best position to be successful.
2. Nascar wise probably bristol.
3. still on this season. There isnt a schedule for me to focus on for next season yet, otherwise i would be.

chatley59

Premium Member
Full Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID
1. I love Bristol in real life but haven't raced here enough to know about it in iRacing

2. Bristol is so much fun to watch

3. This season, right until next weeks race is over and then itll be next season

ColtonLayne

Premium Member
Full Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
Unfortunately I am unable to make it tonight. Due to having this weekend off to attend bristol and a dude quitting. Sorry Thomas. This is gonna hurt us in the team championship.