Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 9: Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari - Grand Prix (August 19)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Imola.png

Race Time of day: 2021-08-21 09:55 1x
Race Length: 24 laps
Max Incidents: Drive through at 10x, DSQ at 15x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Standing
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited:

CajunGrit

Manager
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
David Hebert
iRacing ID
Sorry to James Holland for the incident in the chicane. Hope I didn't mess your race up too bad.

Ridgway Racing

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
ROBERT RIDGWAY
iRacing ID
Sorry for getting loose on the first couple laps. My fanalab software closed right before the race leaving without LEDs and different FFB settings. Just my luck with my first pole position 🙃

Cadence Presley, hope you didn't get too much damage after skrrt skrrt'd in T1.

Good luck to all at red bull next week!

Seba Cofré

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
SebastiĂĄn Ignacio Cofre Flores
iRacing ID
Nice win Sebastian. I just didn’t quite have enough at the end to get you and to many mistakes during the race.
Thanks Kevin, it was a very difficult race I gave my all so you won't catch up with me in the end you were coming very strong, see you next time greetings

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
Good racing y'all. Enjoy next week, racing retirement in sight. Bottas and I will be drinking hot chocolate.

Shawn Duhamel

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Shawn Duhamel
iRacing ID
Seb, congrats on the win. And Kevin, what an amazing drive you had to finish P2. Thank you again for the coaching last week. As you could see from my start, it definitely helped.

I ended my own race with a spin after the pitstop. No one to blame but myself.

I do want to add that we're still seeing some overly aggressive driving on lap 1. Going 3 wide and dive bombs on cold tires is just not smart. Had I not altered my line a couple of times, my race would have been over on the first lap. There is no need of it.

Wingnut

Premium Member
Name
Kevin Santana
iRacing ID
Seb, congrats on the win. And Kevin, what an amazing drive you had to finish P2. Thank you again for the coaching last week. As you could see from my start, it definitely helped.

I ended my own race with a spin after the pitstop. No one to blame but myself.

I do want to add that we're still seeing some overly aggressive driving on lap 1. Going 3 wide and dive bombs on cold tires is just not smart. Had I not altered my line a couple of times, my race would have been over on the first lap. There is no need of it.
Thanks Shawn. I definitely didn’t have a very good quali session. Was in to much of a hurry and couldn’t get myself settled down for it. Also you’re welcome for the help. I saw you leading during the race and thought “Shit, that’s the last time I help someone learn a track”. Lol.

As far as the first lap overly aggressive driving it certainly helped me out. There is no way I should have gone from 22nd starting to 7th by the end of lap 3. Only possible because of people’s impatience. Finishing second probably would not have even been possible.