Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 9: Austria Sponsored by nickthequick! - Red Bull Ring (31May18 @ 9pm EDT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Austria.png

Last Season's Results:
1st: McSendit
2nd: Melg222
3rd: ForzaAlonso14
Pole: McSendit (1.14.875) (W)
FL: gordow3497 (1.07.574)

nickthequick

Manager
Staff member
Name
Nicholas Delp
iRacing ID
Ended up starting on the SS tire instead of the Ultras.  I remembered that it was hard to make a one stop work and I figured trying the harder compound may of helped my end race pace.

[youtube]87n5MzToAqU[/youtube]
Ended up holding my position and was luckily able to get by Aero early.  From there Cesar made a mistake in P3 and Forza/McSendit were battling hard.

After a few laps I caught up to the fight and Mcsendit had a mistake.  This jumped me into P2 and I had a look at Forza on the inside.  I tried a few times but could never get the exit speed.  Aero got back passed on one of those attempts.

I stayed out longer with Aaron right behind and the undercut worked well for the US runners.

Luckily McSendit had a 3 second penalty and I was able to get within his delta on the closing laps to get P2.  It was a very fun race and all the clean racing was lovely to see.