Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 9: Austria - Red Bull Ring (30May18 @ 9pm EDT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Austria.png

Pre-Race Interview
1. What do you like and hate about this track ?
2. Last season, we had mixed weather for the race. Do you like this kind of conditions and also talk us about your race from last season ?
3. What do you think of the looks of the halo in F1 2018 game ? Haven't seen it yet there is a video of Charles Leclerc playing the game.

Zephyr

1. What do you like and hate about this track ?
I really enjoy the flow of this track. I love how so many corners you just gotta throw the car into the corner and hope it sticks. The only thing I dont like about this track is when its wet. It just isnt fun in the wet imo.

2. Last season, we had mixed weather for the race. Do you like this kind of conditions and also talk us about your race from last season ?
As a said above, i dont like the wet in this track. I didnt make it to Austria last season.

3. What do you think of the looks of the halo in F1 2018 game ? Haven't seen it yet there is a video of Charles Leclerc playing the game.
I honestly think its fine and doesnt hurt the view of the driver at all. But idk about cockpit view, which i what i use. Unless there is a way to make ur driver look to the apex, its gonna be real awkward with the halo.

Zephyr

I swear to god ive been cursed. There is no other explanation for my luck the last few races.

I start the race and get a good start, but on my screen Tron doesnt move so i get a full red wing and lose a lot of time. After i pit and working on lowering the gap, on lap 7 my game crashes.

Darklol

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Tron sadly had his microphone muted and couldn't talk in Teamspeak the hole race. He said on Teamspeak that he had a black screen on the grid and all he heard was me saying the countdown started.

I know Hynekin apologized that he pressed the Go to track button but just a reminder to all make sure you know your buttons correctly on your wheel. Also in all cases, myself or an organizer will be starting the countdown to the grid by pressing Go to track so technically every driver can stay in the strategy menu and wait for the countdown to finish.

This is definitely something that I will ask a change on Codemasters forum either only the host can start it or it needs X amount of drivers ready to start the countdown just like when we wait in the lobby.

Also congrats Sucuri for your second win this season and your first hat trick !

Sucuri

Thank you Dark! I definitely thought you had me on penalties. Great race, really fun fight!