Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 9: Austria - Red Bull Ring (01Dec18 @ 7pm GMT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Austria.png

Last Season's Results
Division 1
1st: maxtheracer
2nd: Michaelangelo53
3rd: Deki106
Pole: maxtheracer (01:05.589)
FL: Jume96 (01:06.564)

Division 2
1st: Tigaby
2nd: NeWaluigi44
3rd: Switchblade
Pole: Switchblade (01:06.166)
FL: Stevo_F1X (01:08.630)

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]1. Over the years in PRL has been the worst track for crashes in T1, with several huge pile ups. Do you think we’ll see a big crash this season?[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]2. The championship is beginning to take shape. Who do you think will win the drivers title and constructors title?[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]3. For the first time we drivers numbers in an attempt to give a driver more identity. Do you like this? Any more things you would like to see added to give a driver more identity?[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]4. The PRL Christmas Event 2018 has been announced. What is your initial reaction to this?[/font][/font]

A

armytricks

1. I'll be disappointed if we don't.
2. Jari WDC Force India WCC
3. Yea it's a great move. It would also be great if you allowed drivers to submit their own avatar. It could be a picture of them or their logo or something, that could be displayed next to their username in the promotional images and stuff on PRL Twitter and website.
4. Another reason this league and its organisers are so great.

Oldskool3000

Name
1. I hope so and i hope it involves a scotsman and romanian (quick one) 😂. Nah in all seriousness it is a devil of a start. The lack of runoff on the outside (it stops very abruptly) and the fact an incident is hard to avoid due to the thin nature of the track is a recipe for fun/disaster.

2. I think it will be tight. Ive made my prediction and recorded it already for d3. Ill reveal it before Abu Dhabi! 

Anyone who has picked against me will be noted in the victory parade though so don't make yourself famous

D2 will be Jari and D1 will be Sendit.

D3 constructors will be Renault or Sauber depends if Stevo comes back.

3. Im not fussed by numbers personally but peoplw like having it so its all good by me. Id love more people on podcasts and commentary alongside the good work carcanon does on PRLinside

4. My initial reaction is COME ON THE BOYS IN GREEN. GET UP THERE!

Carcanon

Name
1. Over the years in PRL has been the worst track for crashes in T1, with several huge pile ups. Do you think we’ll see a big crash this season?
Don't think so, but if it happens I will be involved somehow.

2. The championship is beginning to take shape. Who do you think will win the drivers title and constructors title?
Coco and Sauber.

3. For the first time we drivers numbers in an attempt to give a driver more identity. Do you like this? Any more things you would like to see added to give a driver more identity?
Yes, the number is a very nice add. I do like to see more changes.

4. The PRL Christmas Event 2018 has been announced. What is your initial reaction to this?
That poster looks outrageous good.

Heated1468

Name
1. Over the years in PRL has been the worst track for crashes in T1, with several huge pile ups. Do you think we’ll see a big crash this season?
I think there will definitely be a number of crashes due to the circuit being quite thin and it's trickier than it looks.

2. The championship is beginning to take shape. Who do you think will win the drivers title and constructors title?
In D3 I say oldskool will take the drivers title and Sauber for the constructors.

3. For the first time we drivers numbers in an attempt to give a driver more identity. Do you like this? Any more things you would like to see added to give a driver more identity?
I really like the idea, maybe inserting the in-game helmets of each driver would be nice, though it would require a lot of work.

4. The PRL Christmas Event 2018 has been announced. What is your initial reaction to this?
As my first season here I didn't know we had such events. It's nice to host events during breaks and that is why I like this league. I will definitely try to take part in it. Hopefully it will be fun!

Bre_x93

Name

1. Lets hope not. At least in D3 :lol: ... T1 is not an easy corner especially when leaving from the start wheel to wheel driving, slow starts etc 

2. I already took my guess on who will be the champion but I guess I need to take another pick since the first one is currently not racing. I think Oldskool will win this championship...

3. Yes the number was a very good addition to the league. However the best addition till date was the live commentary :) 

4. I think it is a very good idea. Having friendly races against rivals and other drivers from different divisions makes things more interesting!

ibbopaul

Name
1. Only track I could win at easily if T1 crash happens. Not that I want it to ever, because I'm just for the fun of battling if I ever manage to stay with someone.

2. D3 looks like mr Oldschool been 120% improvement since he changed camera view :) hope he doesnt mind me saying that.

3. I like it, will be an added this if I get a sponsor #ibbo81

4. I love PRL events need more, been looking for a drag racing game or rally-cross that could have battles on

RacingAtHome

Name
When I raced at Austria, I've never seen one. So it's definitely not my fault.

Me and Haas

I like it when organisers don't make mistakes and give the driver the correct number the first time. ;)

Due to Southaxit, we're now our own country. So clearly, it's a chance to show on the International stage.