Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 8: Summit Point Raceway - Summit Point Raceway (Aug 6)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
Joined
Feb 1, 2017
Messages
2,546
Age
36
Location
USA, Arizona, Sun City
iRacing ID
330094
Summit%20Point%20-%20Main%20Circuit.png

Race Time of day: 2020-08-08 14:55
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 11x, DSQ at 20x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 1
 

Gunner

Organizer
Name
Matthew Gunderson
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
811
Age
36
Location
Warman, SK. Canada
iRacing ID
207637
Just realized I will be missing this race, going on a short vacation. Keep it civil, and 20 bucks to anyone who wrecks Paul!
 

Wingnut

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Kevin Santana
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
108
Location
US WV. Charles Town
iRacing ID
46957
Gunner said:
Just realized I will be missing this race, going on a short vacation. Keep it civil, and 20 bucks to anyone who wrecks Paul!

I'll take him out on GP as long as I won't get a penalty.
 

mclachlanol

Organizer
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S4
Name
Owen McLachlan
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
985
Location
USA, CA, San Diego
iRacing ID
38452
Just to mix it up I'll make this a late afternoon start time. Race sim start time will be around 6:30pm.

Attached is the set I got so far, It's pretty much my Lime Rock set.
 

Attachments

  • Summit_V2.sto
    1.5 KB · Views: 6

Shawn Duhamel

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Shawn Duhamel
Joined
Dec 23, 2018
Messages
80
Location
Boston, MA
iRacing ID
195865
Thanks, Owen. What are you seeing for lap times? I just practiced for a while in a public session with the baseline and track temp at 116 and was running consistently in the low .10s.
 

mclachlanol

Organizer
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S4
Name
Owen McLachlan
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
985
Location
USA, CA, San Diego
iRacing ID
38452
I was getting 1:09 flat with a 88tt. I haven't figured out every turn yet, this one is a challenge. I'm sure with practice I can see a few laps in the high 1:08s.

Kevin might be in the 1:07s 😲
 

Wingnut

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Kevin Santana
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
108
Location
US WV. Charles Town
iRacing ID
46957
mclachlanol said:
I was getting 1:09 flat with a 88tt. I haven't figured out every turn yet, this one is a challenge. I'm sure with practice I can see a few laps in the high 1:08s.

Kevin might be in the 1:07s 😲
Evidently I have some work to do. I am at 1:10 flat on 80 degree track
 

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S4
Name
Tyler Gore
Joined
Feb 11, 2017
Messages
3,448
Age
39
Location
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
iRacing ID
194814
Wingnut said:
Gunner said:
Just realized I will be missing this race, going on a short vacation. Keep it civil, and 20 bucks to anyone who wrecks Paul!

I'll take him out on GP as long as I won't get a penalty.

PM me.

200.gif
 
Top