Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 8: Sebring International Raceway - Int'l (February 14)

Laughlin

Organizer
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
Sebring%20Intl.png

Race Time of day: 2022-02-12 17:00 1x
Race Length: 35 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 30%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Berny34

Name
Jacques Boucher
iRacing ID
pnewhook Really sorry, I didn't understand what you were doing. Watching the replay I imagine you wanted to make your pit stop?

Kelly Greenhoe

MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Kelly Greenhoe
iRacing ID
Pete Thomas I think it was... I'm so sorry! I missed my pitbox by a hair, got flustered and then just floored it coming out of the pits and spun. I tried so hard to catch it but you had nowhere to go. My bad man!

pnewhook

Premium Member
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Peter Newhook
iRacing ID
pnewhook Really sorry, I didn't understand what you were doing. Watching the replay I imagine you wanted to make your pit stop?
Yeah, I realized battling with Danny and Ryan was going to cost me time, so I wanted to pit out of cycle. I thought if I stayed close enough to the inside it would be obvious I wasn't on the normal racing line, but there were a lot of cars moving around. I didn't want to call out that I was pitting to signal to the other guys, but I should probably map a button to a pit notification. No sweat, I can see why it happened.

MalcolmFoster

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Malcolm Foster
iRacing ID
Little disappointed with coverage today. I know the front of the race was close but, there were lots of other battles going on further down the field too. Would of been good to see some of that too đź‘Ť