Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 8: Road America - Full Course (August 06)

Do you have any objective as Simracer within iRacing?

• I don't set goals, I just want to have fun in races

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I like to improve but I don't have a fixed goal.

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Yes, I want to have the best possible iRating.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yes, I want to have a PRO license.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I want to be a professional simracer and live on this.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S4
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Road America_Full Course.png

Time of day: Noon
Practice: 12:00 PM (in-game time)
Qualifying: 2:40 PM (in-game time)
Race: 2:55 PM (in-game time)
Race Length: 60 minutes
Max Incidents: 24
Max Fuel: 65%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Welcome to round 8 here at Road America. Everyone’s favorite for some reason or another!

I don’t have much but there are reports of drivers abusing their headlight flashers.  Continued abuse will be noted and reported for proper discipline. If you are unclear on the rules for this please reach out to an organiser so they may clarify it.

Please head over to the forum as soon as you can. We have polls up that impact the future of PRL and we want your voice heard.  There is also a link to the official poll for iRacing 2019 Season 4 schedule. Vote on the tracks you want to see placed on the schedule!

Have fun tonight!  This is posted in discord and on the forum.

ESPAÑOL

Bienvenido a la ronda 8 aquí en Road America. ¡El favorito de todos por la razón que sea!

No tengo mucho para hoy, pero hay informes de conductores que abusan acerca de hacer luces. El abuso continuo se anotará y se informará por una posible sanción. Si no tienes claras las reglas para esto, comunícate con un organizador para que lo aclaren.

Dirígete al foro tan pronto como puedas. Tenemos encuestas que afectan el futuro de PRL y queremos que se escuche tu voz. También hay un enlace a la encuesta oficial para el calendario de la temporada 4 de iRacing 2019. ¡Vota por las pistas que quieras ver en el calendario oficial y por consecuencia en el calendario de PRL!

¡Diviértete esta noche!

Cody Bauman

Name
One of my favourite tracks of all time and the one I have been looking forward to the most this season.

Of course, the ONE race I did not want to miss I won't be able to attend. I am currently 1000km (600 miles) from home and stranded due to car problems. It is highly unlikely for me to make it back home in time for this. If somehow I do make it back, I will be there but as of right now the outlook is rather bleek.

I need to apologize about my lack of attendance this season. I really thought I would be able to make the majority of the races but that has not been the case.

Spinn

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
At this time, it looks really unlikely I'll make the race tonight. I'm hosting vendors at work, and taking them out to dinner tonight. Very slight chance I'll make it, if I can convince them to shovel their food in their pie holes quicker!

Kirru

Premium Member
Name
Cory
iRacing ID
Sassy_McSassypants said:
I'm not coming back next season if this is how we roll. Wow.

Can you explain? Via PM would probably be best.  You can reach out to any of the organisers or directors or managers.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S4
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
$50 in iracing credits will get it done.  :lol:

I will update tonight after work.