Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022/S4 - Seasonal prizes draw!

Hi Guest, The list of eligible drivers to the 2022/S4 end of season draw is now available! We will be doing a live event on Discord on Sunday December 11th at 9pm EDT!
    Click here for more details and to see the list of eligible drivers.

Round 8: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course - Full Course (Aug 6)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Mid%20Ohio%20Sports%20Car%20Course_Full%20Course.png

Race Time of day: 2020-08-08 8:25
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 11x, DSQ at 20x
Max Fuel: 65%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

3WideDaley

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S4
Formula 3 Series 2023/S1
Name
Byron Daley
iRacing ID
Will be absent as well, good luck to everyone tonight. Should be good to watch!

davidsirois

Name
Sorry Declan Eady. On my side there were a bit of a netcode. Of course I should have left more space but it is easy to say afterward. It is hard in those esses to go 2 wide.

thesavvyninja

Name
Aaron Roufs
iRacing ID
Congrats to winner and top 3. Sorry Seitz for spinning out in front of you. My new Next Level Racing FGT Lite Cockpit slipped out of its racing position and I ended up on the floor in the cockpit. I was finishing the last 15 minutes of the race with my triple monitors literally 3ft above my head. needless to say the FOV is WAAAY off at that point. Was looking at a top 10 road finish in the league and was not meant to be. Onto next week!!

dkranes

Premium Member
Name
DANIEL KRANEFUSS
iRacing ID
I had a perfect view of the David and Declan's side-by-side battle and in my replay it does look like netcode contact.  The cars were very close together but there was still at least a 6-12" gap when the 'contact' happened.  No idea how I made it through that one!  Wow!

MidOhioLap8.PNG

JFMatte

Name
Jean-Francois Matte
iRacing ID
I watched the replay, and sadly yes it was netcode...Indeed very lucky to get through in one piece Daniel !