Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 8: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course - Full Course / Afternoon (08 May)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member
Name
Mid%20Ohio%20Sports%20Car%20Course_Full%20Course.png

This race has been brought to broadcast by Team Buschfink!

Team_Buschfink (Mobile).png

Blue ICON Final 255 to Cyan fade text.png

​
 ​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUgm-81kw5Q​

Time of day: Afternoon
Max. incidents: 30
Race length: 45 minutes
Max. fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 1

Pre-Race Interview
1. Only 3 races remaining to the season! What is your goal for the last stint?
2. Mid-Ohio is not the easiest circuit. What are your thoughts on this circuit?
3. Do you prefer short or long track? Why?

vfrket

Name
Look! Ben @Phyrexius  and I are partners! :-D

I wish I'd been on top of the videO sponsorship too and I'd have snagged it as well :)

I should come to Indy for some lessons...

DeamingPie

Premium Member
GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. Only 3 races remaining to the season! What is your goal for the last stint?[/font]
My goal is to actually finish a race  :lol:

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. Mid-Ohio is not the easiest circuit. What are your thoughts on this circuit?[/font]
I like this circuit. While it is challenging, it is also very rewarding.  It is brutal in high heat because of all the off camber corners.  Those who can find the grip in that are doubly rewarded.

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. Do you prefer short or long track? Why?[/font]
I do prefer shorter tracks, but I'm not sure why?  Maybe it's because being only half a second off pace compared to 1+ seconds off pace from the leaders makes me feel better?   :mrgreen:

MrCaringi

Name
Pre-Race Interview
To keep it smooth and clean... free incidents races, I cant ask for more!

I used to watch champcars running here, really nice to watch... after some laps this weekend Im wondering: How in the earth can the people run here?!!!! IS REAL CRAZYNESS! ... then Green Hell seems better after this.

This layout is better I guess.

Guys, who will host the practice session? 

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Hi,

Have bad Q session, that's seem the only way I can get top 10 in race.

It is a fun track, but really hard to have good laps on it...lots of tricky turns

I don't mind, just love racing

Mark Phile

Premium Member
Name
Wow that was a lot of action! Warm up lap was short and sweet, not gonna lie I liked it! Dany I decided last second to follow you and your pit strategy, I wanted to get outof traffic, but unfortunately we got stuck behind more guys  :?  I very much enjoyed our many laps of batting, so much fun!!!

TRG

Director
Staff member
F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
That was a lot of fun, but I'll be honest the warm up lap was too short. It caught a lot of us napping!

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Mark Phile said:
Wow that was a lot of action! Warm up lap was short and sweet, not gonna lie I liked it! Dany I decided last second to follow you and your pit strategy, I wanted to get outof traffic, but unfortunately we got stuck behind more guys  :?  I very much enjoyed our many laps of batting, so much fun!!!

Had to pit early cause I got lots of damages from the wreck on lap 2.   Traffic got us.  Was fun anyway

MrCaringi

Name
I want to say I’m sorry to Erik Luke, James LeBlond and can’t remember the other guys, I’m sorry for ruining your race.

Mathew Fraley did a stupid move trying to pass me when I give to him the inside of the turn and he hit me ...

...and I figured out too late that my steering was broken and I couldn’t get back to the the track in a proper way.
I should verify it before try to get back, again I’m sorry guys.

I hope race direction take some actions in order to prevent this kind of shit in the first laps.

DeamingPie

Premium Member
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
What an interesting race.

I think I need a new paint job for my car as I seem to attract incidents lol. From 8th on the third lap to 24th 15 minutes in to finish 11th.

dragnframe

Name
MrCaringi said:
I want to say I’m sorry to Erik Luke, James LeBlond and can’t remember the other guys, I’m sorry for ruining your race.

Mathew Fraley did a stupid move trying to pass me when I give to him the inside of the turn and he hit me ...

...and I figured out too late that my steering was broken and I couldn’t get back to the the track in a proper way.

I hope race direction take some actions in order to prevent this kind of **** in the first laps.

Yea, will that is a lie. First off anytime I and other people have said the same thing are around you, all you do is swerve. I passed you on the inside and you hit me. Then instead of trying to join the track again, you simple drove across the track and t-boned me on purpose. Your right I hope they do, do something with you and all the wreckless driving you do every round!

MrCaringi

Name
dragnframe said:
MrCaringi said:

I hope race direction take some actions in order to prevent this kind of **** in the first laps.

Yea, will that is a lie. First off anytime I and other people have said the same thing are around you, all you do is swerve. I passed you on the inside and you hit me. Then instead of trying to join the track again, you simple drove across the track and t-boned me on purpose. Your right I hope they do, do something with you and all the wreckless driving you do every round!

Kid, I have the evidence of giving to you the inside line, I keep the outside, and I dont understand what the hell you were you thinking.

I wont say anything else about it in this thread, but please, try to do the same in the next races, I will be very happy to see you there.

TRG

Director
Staff member
F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Guys,

Let's leave it to the stewards. Submit a clip through the proper channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.