Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 8: France - Circuit Paul-Ricard (17Nov18 @ 7pm GMT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Division 1 - [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. D1 has had 5 winners. Who will be the next and why? If anyone[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. Paul Ricard is a brand new track, talking of brand new what do you make of the new drivers performance this season?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. What do you feel about the corner cuts around here and will you be using every edge possible in regards to them?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Division 2 - [/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. There have been multiple winners in D2. Who will be next?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. [/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Paul Ricard is a brand new track, talking of brand new what do you make of the new drivers performance this season?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. How did you find the d2 stream, what improvements would you make?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Division 3 [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1.  [/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]There have been multiple winners in D3. Who will be next?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. [/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Paul Ricard is a brand new track, talking of brand new what do you make of the new drivers performance this season?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. [/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]How did you find the d3 stream, what improvements would you make?[/font]

Carcanon

1. There have been multiple winners in D3. Who will be next?
Macca or Stevo

2. Paul Ricard is a brand new track, talking of brand new what do you make of the new drivers performance this season?
Haven't had much battles with the new guys. But they seem to drive good and are improving.

3. How did you find the d3 stream, what improvements would you make?
They did a great job. The only thing that might be an improvement would be to have a bit more footage of the drivers in the middle and at the back. If there are interesting things going on of course

Heated1468

Division 3

I think somebody like Bre or Macca are more than capable of winning a race this season.

2. Paul Ricard is a brand new track, talking of brand new what do you make of the new drivers performance this season?

I think everyone seems to be doing well in D3 and its been fairly clean most of the time. As a new driver myself I am really enjoying the season.

3. How did you find the D3 stream, what improvements would you make?

I found the D3 stream quite interesting when I watched it. The commentators did their job perfectly. I don't think there's any improvements I would make.

syluntbob

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Division 3 [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. There have been multiple winners in D3. Who will be next?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Carcanon Bre or Macca seem to have raw pace but will have to have a good race to beat oldschool![/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. Paul Ricard is a brand new track, talking of brand new what do you make of the new drivers performance this season?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Don’t know who the other new drivers are! I’ve not caused any accidents yet and have a few points on the table, I’m doing ok I think for a noob (on elite settings)[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. How did you find the D3 stream, what improvements would you make?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]That was great, enjoy watching the whole race straight after![/font]

RacingAtHome

Division 3
In some weird alternative universe, me.

I've not been beaten by anyone so me.

Me on it swearing at everyone from my G29.

ibbopaul

Division 3
1. Me hopefully

2. Very good new drivers this year as always, need some more slower ones please recruiters :).

3. Was fun to listen to they did a good job and as with all PRL stuff was top quality.

NeWaluigi44

1. There have been multiple winners in D2. Who will be next?
V5 will be the next winner unless he bottles it in the last corner x)

They are really fast, the division has a strong level this season

3. How did you find the d2 stream, what improvements would you make?
The stream was incredible to watch :) I don't think it needs any improvement

Bre_x93

1. I believe that D3 has a lot of potential winners. I think that Carcanon, Macca or Heated can grab a win. I will keep trying to grab a win but for the time being its a bit difficult to keep up with up with the leaders of the championship. They have some raw pace!

2. In my honest opinion, new comers have exceeded my expectations till date. I am one of the new comers and never thought that i could actually fight for 5th and 6th

3.It was nice and fun to see the race again. Commentators were outstanding! I don't think it needs any improvement.