Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 8: Daytona International Speedway - NASCAR Road (Feb 13)

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Daytona%20International%20Speedway%20-%20Road%20Course.png

Laps: 38

Sim Date/Time: 2022-02-12 12:55 1x

Last edited by a moderator:

Hootius

Director
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Apologies for the delays, points are updated from last week. Few things for tonight's race for those who might have not have done a road course in this league:
  • The map is incorrect, I tried looking for the correct one in our data base and it isn't there. We are doing the NASCAR Road layout with the extra chicane coming off of T4, just like the official series is doing.
  • No automatic cautions in a road race. We would only throw a manual caution in the case of a track blockage. If you manage to block a track as wide as Daytona...... I'm gonna start swinging!!
  • Since there are no cautions, that means no automatic Steward Reviews. If you want to protest something that happened, hit it the form on the website and then I'll tackle it.
  • At 12X, there is a drive thru penalty, and then the DSQ at 24X. So watch those Bus Stop 1Xs!!!
  • It was posted in the sign up thread, its in the rule books... you need a Road D 2.0 license to get into the lobby for tonight.
  • Qualifying will start 5 minutes earlier than normal (8:25p) and will be 10 minutes instead of 5 due to the lap times of this place. We did extend it out to 4 laps instead of 2 to help fill up the time.

Last edited:

Hootius

Director
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Just a heads up crew since it was brought up to me after the fact. I make these sessions at the beginning of the season, so if iRacing messes with setups during patches, it has bugged out one or twice in the past, but not every time where the setup is still the correct name, but different than whats in officials. With the changes to the Cup car in today's patch, I'll delete the setups and re-save them for the last 2 races. But in the future, if something feels "wrong setup" from officials, let me know right away so I have time to investigate and remake the lobby if needed.