Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 8: Circuit Park Zandvoort - Grand Prix (August 12)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Circuit Park Zandvoort_GP.png

Race Time of day: 2021-08-14 14:30 1x
Race Length: 27 laps
Max Incidents: Drive through at 10x, DSQ at 15x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Standing
Fast Repair: 0

Threefiver

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Dave Peterson
iRacing ID
Practice set again for tonight 8-11PM EST.

There is actually one going right now because yours truly was distracted by the Indycar race and forgot to change it from "start now" so there is one up now as well for 3 hours

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
@F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3

Gentlemen (and crich88848 ),

I am happy to announce that we will ahve a special guest for the last 3 rounds. None other than mclachlanol himself will be joining us as "RACE CONTROL" for the final 3 rounds.

*No - he won't be racing in the race session or qualifying, just joining in practice to F&*$ with Wingnut. He will also not be doing anything other than drinking - no actual race control. You guys asked to have him back, and once again Gunner delivered.

Finally, if you haven't yet - sign up for S4!

Wingnut

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Kevin Santana
iRacing ID
@F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3

Gentlemen (and crich88848 ),

I am happy to announce that we will ahve a special guest for the last 3 rounds. None other than mclachlanol himself will be joining us as "RACE CONTROL" for the final 3 rounds.

*No - he won't be racing in the race session or qualifying, just joining in practice to F&*$ with Wingnut. He will also not be doing anything other than drinking - no actual race control. You guys asked to have him back, and once again Gunner delivered.

Finally, if you haven't yet - sign up for S4!
What did I do? I don’t need any help, I can fuck shit up all on my own.

Hothands13

Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Brian Hotham
iRacing ID
My deepest apologies to David Hebert! I shouldn't have tried to force it there. Looked like there was some netcode working against us too. Though I hate that excuse! Giving myself a one race suspension. See you all in 2 weeks. CajunGrit

Threefiver

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Dave Peterson
iRacing ID
Thanks for not running over me on the start when I lit the rears up and my apologies to all that were behind me. Never done that before but it seemed to be in theme with last night as I could not seem to get anything right and the car felt terrible to me....not being able to turn any laps this week certainly reared it's ugly head last night.

Nick, was an interesting lap or 2.....I wish I could have given you a better fight.

Takeshi, that was a good couple of laps and I thank you for racing me clean.

CajunGrit

Manager
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
David Hebert
iRacing ID
Hothands13 , i really appreciate the apology. No need to self impose a penalty on yourself like that, the stewards are looking into it. Mistakes happen, and this was a very tough track and corner to pass on.

nickhorvath

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick Horvath
iRacing ID
My apology for the start guys, I was in Ottawa using a sim at Apex V2R and didn't have everything mapped out properly in the hour I had, I never saw the red lights come on :cry:

Aside from that, great race! that turned out waaaay better than I thought it would after that start :ROFLMAO: