Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 8: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Grand Prix Pits (November 11)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
SpaGp.png

Race Time of day: 2021-11-06 12:55 1x
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Standing
Fast Repair: 0

tegatai

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
James R Carter
iRacing ID
Gentle People 😁

Atomic Racing will be hosting a Practice Race at Spa (Grand Prix Pits) on Wednesday, November 10th at 6pm US Eastern.

Hosted Race is named "Atomic Spa" and the password is "GoAtomic123".
Featuring 50% fuel limit, 20 x AI Drivers (based on the current PRL Roster, race against your AI-Self!) and Damage Healing Enabled.
Schedule (Times are US Eastern):
Practice (45 minutes)6:00pm to 6:45pm
Open Qualifying (30 minutes)6:45pm to 7:15pm
Race (45 minutes / 18 Laps)7:15pm to 8:00pm

Best Regards,

James Carter
Official "Team Uncle" for Atomic Racing
(Self Appointed)

SRidders

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Steven Ridders
iRacing ID
Gentle People 😁

Atomic Racing will be hosting a Practice Race at Spa (Grand Prix Pits) on Wednesday, November 10th at 6pm US Eastern.

Hosted Race is named "Atomic Spa" and the password is "GoAtomic123".
Featuring 50% fuel limit, 20 x AI Drivers (based on the current PRL Roster, race against your AI-Self!) and Damage Healing Enabled.
Schedule (Times are US Eastern):
Practice (45 minutes)6:00pm to 6:45pm
Open Qualifying (30 minutes)6:45pm to 7:15pm
Race (45 minutes / 18 Laps)7:15pm to 8:00pm

Best Regards,

James Carter
Official "Team Uncle" for Atomic Racing
(Self Appointed)
I highly recommend those that want to practice under realistic conditions to join in on this practice race. It has helped me to test pit strategy and determine my pace against like skilled/paced drivers.

With damage off you don't have to worry about a bad first lap ruining your prep.

James and the bunch at Atomic Racing do a great job with hosting these sessions.

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
May miss this one ( sorry about last week with no notice) still waiting on my neck doctor to get back with my results. Driving w/o VR is taking a little longer to get used to than I thought

tegatai

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
James R Carter
iRacing ID
May miss this one ( sorry about last week with no notice) still waiting on my neck doctor to get back with my results. Driving w/o VR is taking a little longer to get used to than I thought
Hope you feel better soon :)

crich88848

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Christopher Richards
iRacing ID
Whoever got caught up in my stupidity, I apologize. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. Overshot the corner, thought I had regained control and started to accelerate a little to get back on track. Rear tires came out from behind and I spun back onto the track. Completely unacceptable on my part.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
I owe VikingHR an apology. That one was one me, I should have backed out. Please file a protest. I'm sure arnaudgenest will enjoy making a video and slapping me with a penalty.

At the time, I felt like you moved under braking a bit, but looking at the replay it looks like I tried to counter it but likely ran out of skill. Again, apologies!

JoeyTebben

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Joseph Tebben
iRacing ID
Whoever got caught up in my stupidity, I apologize. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. Overshot the corner, thought I had regained control and started to accelerate a little to get back on track. Rear tires came out from behind and I spun back onto the track. Completely unacceptable on my part.
I took the brunt of it (literally). I can't really be mad when I did basically the same thing at Mosport to someone and it's just one of the many creative ways I've either been taken out or taken myself out this season. Being upside down on lap 2 was just par for the course.

It's just unfortunate, I think if that happened on like lap 12 when we were spread out, we both would've been fine, but unfortunately we both met at the wrong place at the wrong time. Mistakes happen, we're good.

Reactions: TRG

VikingHR

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
kevin olson
iRacing ID
I owe VikingHR an apology. That one was one me, I should have backed out. Please file a protest. I'm sure arnaudgenest will enjoy making a video and slapping me with a penalty.

At the time, I felt like you moved under braking a bit, but looking at the replay it looks like I tried to counter it but likely ran out of skill. Again, apologies!
No problem Tyler, I got into you at Germany a season or two ago in a similar fasion. I've always had good clean battles with you and understand we screw up sometimes.

jalmenar

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Jonathan Almenar
iRacing ID
TRG do you have the reply? I see your thumbs up, is that a yes?

AlexF

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Alex Fournier
iRacing ID

We are all very cautious since we don’t want to be in Arnaud video 🤣

Good race all !

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
No problem Tyler, I got into you at Germany a season or two ago in a similar fasion. I've always had good clean battles with you and understand we screw up sometimes.
Maybe so (I don't remember...) but that one was on me. I'll protest myself :cool: