Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 8: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya - Grand Prix (Nov. 7th)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Circuit_de_Barcelona_Catalunya__Grand_Prix.png

Time of day at session start: Noon
Practice: 12:00pm
Qualifying: 3:00pm
Race: 3:15pm
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: 20
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Standing
Fast Repair: 0

Pre-Race Interview :

1- After driving around at an old airport, we head to Spain for a proper racetrack, Catalunya! Being a new addition to iRacing, do you have any races here yet? Do you like it? 

2- Let's be honest. How much better would this track be without the final chicane?

3- If you could change one thing about how the iRacing service is ran, what would it be? 

TheGreatC81

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
David Cristelli
iRacing ID
First, my apologies for the no message/no show last week. I felt like crap and forgot all about the race. This season has been a mess for me.

1- It's a pretty good track, but the performance needs to be addressed by iRacing. I get a lot of stutters here. I prefer it without the final chicane, but it might not be too bad in the F3.

2- LOL, much, MUCH better.

3- Complete overhaul of the SR system and how the licenses and series are structured. In short, I think it should take a lot more effort and experience to move up license classes, and licenses should be broken into categories like open wheel, sports car, prototype, RX, Trucks, etc.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
1. I've never been big on Catalunya, but the preseason race went well and hopefully I wont be a full embarrassment this week.

2. That slip stream run down the front straight would be sweet.

3. Mainly just the SR like mentioned above. Taking into account inputs and not just a no-fault system.

PorscheTek

Name
Matthew Hall
iRacing ID
Hey Guys, Just want to start off by apologizing for my absence this season, personal life has been crazy, sold my house had to move asap and then went out of town for awhile. I've just returned to my new house and have finally setup my rig. Hope to be on the grid this week. Again sorry for my absence I know this is a popular series and league and I've now basically missed the entire season

Cheers Matt

L_Almonacid

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Lucio A. Vargas
iRacing ID
New track for me I have not had time to train, I just hope to reach the end and not die in the first corner ... "or in the last corner ... of the last lap"

Gunner

Organizer
Name
Matthew Gunderson
iRacing ID
Kyle S., sorry for punting you like that. I had an awful race to end my season. I will be out for the rest of the season guys with trying to move. Good luck to all.

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
Want to apologize for the mess at the start, had such a good launch starting from last which surprised me and I  became to aggressive moving forward that I didn't even see the slow down until it was to late and wound up under somebody's rear end.  I hope I did not ruin that persons race.

dan

Mando716

Name
Jay Steffey said:
I apologize Armando Edwards for the touch in La Caixa. I was using my normal braking and didn’t expect to close in so much. My fault and I’m sorry.
It’s all good Jay, it happens to all of us at some point.