Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 8: Brands Hatch Circuit - Grand Prix (May 09)

Laughlin

Organizer
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
BrandsHatchGP.png
Race Time of day: 2022-05-07 18:40 1x
Race Length: 35 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 30%
Start: Standing
Fast Repair: 0

RSleazy

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Ryan Scott
iRacing ID
I will be here for this one after two weeks away. This track is my worst. I cant find any pace around here. But theres always somone to race. See you tomorrow

Jason E Larsen

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Jason E Larsen
iRacing ID
Ugh. Sick again. SMH. I am not feeling like racing again tonight. I get really hot while sitting in the race rig and then my nose starts running and coughing.

Good luck guys.

darkwall

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Ian Cabana
iRacing ID
So sorry Brad and Danny I hit the grass\bump... I was sure to avoid you Brad but It seem not and probably a little netcode....

Odise sorry I didn't catch what you said during the race... you talking about my line or something... Sorry if I did something wild or not clean... It was not intentional...

Ian

lesiak91

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
christian t lesiak
iRacing ID
I apologize to AB Chase and whoever else was affected at the start of the race. I turned to the left at the start and I had no idea you were that close. My radar and crew chief said nothing and then whammo made contact. I didn't bounce off either it's like I was inside your car and all hell broke loose. My fault I shouldn't be relying on crew chief or radar for something like that.

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
So sorry Brad and Danny I hit the grass\bump... I was sure to avoid you Brad but It seem not and probably a little netcode....

Odise sorry I didn't catch what you said during the race... you talking about my line or something... Sorry if I did something wild or not clean... It was not intentional...

Ian
Ya netcode was definitely the cause on my replay there was about 2 foot gap when the netcode forced me right

Michael Chase

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Michael Chase
iRacing ID
Bummer there were so many casualties! I enjoyed this one, but as usual, I was my own worst enemy and picked up a 15s stop for pit lane speed. Enjoyed the battles I was in but overall not a good team day for Unlimited Slip.

Congrats Kelly! Watched the broadcast and was impressed by the pace and determination. Nice drive!

Michael Chase

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Michael Chase
iRacing ID
I apologize to AB Chase and whoever else was affected at the start of the race. I turned to the left at the start and I had no idea you were that close. My radar and crew chief said nothing and then whammo made contact. I didn't bounce off either it's like I was inside your car and all hell broke loose. My fault I shouldn't be relying on crew chief or radar for something like that.

Ya that was a mess! Preventable but you know that. Kinda seemed severe for the situation, like there was some netcode issue or something which made it a bigger deal than it should have been. Your car melted in with the other one, so I would bet that CC/radar didnt have accurate telemetry until you were in the passenger seat of the other car and then it just punted you both for good measure. Shake it off. Next one will be better!

Kelly Greenhoe

MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Kelly Greenhoe
iRacing ID
Congrats Kelly! Watched the broadcast and was impressed by the pace and determination. Nice drive!
Thanks man, I've been wanting a W so bad! Was a shaky start but put my head down, and got some luck with GL having to dip into the pits again at the end. I'll take it!