Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 8: Azure Circuit (5Sep17)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID

Race Settings
Weather Slots: 3 (Overcast / Hazy / Clear)
Weather Progression: Sync to race
Starting Time: 10:00
Time Progression: 5x
Laps: 25

Pre-Race Interview

1.This track is either Loved or Hated, What side are you on?
2.Are you satisfied with your performance so far this season?
3.What cars should we think about driving next season in Project Cars 2?

undeadskydiver

1.This track is either Loved or Hated, What side are you on

I think I'm kind of in the middle because I love this track when I'm by myself... But I hate this track when there's other cars on it.

2.Are you satisfied with your performance so far this season?

Yeah I think I'm doing about as good as I thought I would. I just can't get rid of the mistakes that I make with these.. I'll do pretty good in practice for a little while and then all of a sudden it's just downhill from there.

3.What cars should we think about driving next season in Project Cars 2?

I personally think we should do something that will draw in a lot of drivers.. but if it was all up to me it would be ice racing

some evil dude

I've really enjoyed this track in past games so far so I know starting grid is key here.

I've made some general improvements this season & with this car in particular, I've done better than expected. However, the setbacks are just too great.

It's going to be difficult to decide since I don't own the game to start with. Might watch some stream, but I know that's also bad for health.
For the record though, I'm with Skydiver. I'm gonna hold this close in comparison with GT4 & not Horizon. For sure, Horizon is garbage for dirt and snow.