Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 8: Azerbaijan - Baku City (23May18 @ 9pm EDT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID

Pre-Race Interviews
1. Do you like this track and why ?
2. How is team doing in the Constructors right now ? Are you in a better position so far compared to last season ?
3. This weekend is the Monaco Grand Prix, predict who will be on pole and the winner ?

Tron4949

Premium Member
1. Do you like this track and why?
I like most street circuts, I would REALLY love this track if it didn't have a straight that lasted half a minute, but I guess it really promotes overtaking.

2. How is team doing in the Constructors right now ? Are you in a better position so far compared to last season ?
My team mate left me, I'm not actually sure where Ferrari stands right now.

3. This weekend is the Monaco Grand Prix, predict who will be on pole and the winner?
I'm thinking Ricciardo on pole, victory if he has a clean race although Hamilton will probably have a VSC dropped in his lap just after Ricciardo pits from the lead. Rooting for Grojean!

Bobino12

Premium Member
I enjoy driving street circuits and this one is quite fun to drive because no mistakes are possible.

Pretty good. My teammate is close to be back on pace without assists and he should get pretty good results for the next races. 

3. This weekend is the Monaco Grand Prix, predict who will be on pole and the winner ?
Vettel on Pole. Verstappen will win.

piboye

I won't make it tonight. I got a small foot injury that prevents me from racing. Also, I'm not sure if I will be a full-time driver after this. I love racing with you guys, but I sometimes struggle getting in enough practice.

Sucuri

One of my favorites! I like the castle section, its quite technical. I have found memories here, my first race with you guys was here last season (not a rookie anymore?)

We have a solid lead over 3rd and within chasing range of the Mercs. Williams last season was not existent... lol

Its truly a guess, and that's awesome! I hope Ricciardo wins.

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Having an issue guys. My thrustmaster t300 wheel isn't booting up when I plug the usb into the computer. I can see the light flash in the bottom left but it turns off right away. I can hear the fan inside running. The game controllers program doesn't see the wheel

Zephyr

Last sector of the last lap of the race and there is a car horizontally across the castle section and the game thinks its okay to just not ghost it

Sucuri

This is what happened... Didn't see him until I was committed, and assumed he would ghost. 
[youtube]KNzaEG6g3jQ[/youtube] 

Zephyr

that is exactly the same exact position that killed me but it was another car. literally same exact scenario. stupid how the game didnt ghost him or me.

That was why me car was there. Someone else spun but didnt fully retire. I came around the corner and there was nowhere to go

Darklol

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Same thing happened to me too but I was lucky enough to just break the front wing. The game is so broken that it doesn't even display a yellow flag to warn the driver. Same thing on my side, I was looking at the brake marker and saw Sucuri and Zephyr when I turned. Sucuri's car didn't ghost and no yellow flags.

I feel sorry for you Sucuri you deserved the win as you drove a really nice race. You can only blame the game for this. I'm sure you will be fighting back next week in Austria !

Tron4949

Premium Member
Another great showing...I got rear-ended hard at the beginning of T2 Lap 1 by DEADZERO, he pushed me straight into the runoff lane, pretty sure there was no waiting for me. Lost a ton of time and rejoined well in last. Zephyr crashed in front of me again while I was chasing, and again I had to pit for repairs. I ran up on a sideways Sucuri at the castle chicane, lost my front wing. Just a mess.

It's really hard to stomach race-ruining incidents early on in so many races weather caused by drivers, or game glitches. It's hard to see the point of continuing this season with this game. Should we not be using a different one?

DEADZERO

Premium Member
patlessard said:
DEADZERO said:
I sure hope that wasn't my car. I retired in the pits.

no it wasn't yours  your car was still racing by itself 

How do I get my car to stay in the pits when I retire? I'll be honest and say o left the server before retiring. Is that the reason why? This game is seriously broken lol surprised we've gone this long without any major issues.

Sucuri

Tron4949 said:
Another great showing...I got rear-ended hard at the beginning of T2 Lap 1 by DEADZERO, he pushed me straight into the runoff lane, pretty sure there was no waiting for me.  Lost a ton of time and rejoined well in last.  Zephyr crashed in front of me again while I was chasing, and again I had to pit for repairs.  I ran up on a sideways Sucuri at the castle chicane, lost my front wing.  Just a mess.

It's really hard to stomach race-ruining incidents early on in so many races weather caused by drivers, or game glitches.  It's hard to see the point of continuing this season with this game.  Should we not be using a different one?

Is it really the game tho? You and I have had many race long battles without impeding one another. I get nuked/gliched basically every race. Qualifying P3 and down should not be a death sentence, like it is now. Many races (Russia Monaco and Canada to be specific) I had the pace to fight Dark at the front, but never got the opportunity. Qualified P2 yesterday, avoiding the carnage, finally got the chance to fight, but no matter, got deleted anyway. Worst of all, no apology received, or even slight show of remorse, its always someone else's fault, I am assuming you also didn't hear an apology of any kind. 

No amount of game improvements can fix a lack of consideration from fellow drivers on the grid. Its not even 10 of us left, I think its on our best interest to be better to one another.

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Tron4949 said:
Another great showing...I got rear-ended hard at the beginning of T2 Lap 1 by DEADZERO, he pushed me straight into the runoff lane, pretty sure there was no waiting for me.

That wasn't me. That was MBR, I never hit anyone. I'll upload to prove it

Zephyr

Sucuri said:
Tron4949 said:
Another great showing...I got rear-ended hard at the beginning of T2 Lap 1 by DEADZERO, he pushed me straight into the runoff lane, pretty sure there was no waiting for me.  Lost a ton of time and rejoined well in last.  Zephyr crashed in front of me again while I was chasing, and again I had to pit for repairs.  I ran up on a sideways Sucuri at the castle chicane, lost my front wing.  Just a mess.

It's really hard to stomach race-ruining incidents early on in so many races weather caused by drivers, or game glitches.  It's hard to see the point of continuing this season with this game.  Should we not be using a different one?

Is it really the game tho? You and I have had many race long battles without impeding one another. I get nuked/gliched basically every race. Qualifying P3 and down should not be a death sentence, like it is now. Many races (Russia Monaco and Canada to be specific) I had the pace to fight Dark at the front, but never got the opportunity. Qualified P2 yesterday, avoiding the carnage, finally got the chance to fight, but no matter, got deleted anyway. Worst of all, no apology received, or even slight show of remorse, its always someone else's fault, I am assuming you also didn't hear an apology of any kind. 

No amount of game improvements can fix a lack of consideration from fellow drivers on the grid. Its not even 10 of us left, I think its on our best interest to be better to one another.

Dont complain about apologies. I didnt even know i messed up your race until you msged me that i was shit at racing and need to practice. Im not going to apoligize to someone who attacks me like that. 3 people this race all got messed up by another person at the castle section (me included). If u want to have sportsmanship then u cant be a **** to other drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.