Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 1 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for 2022 Season 1 are currently open for all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Round 7: Silverstone - GP (22Apr18)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
AC_Silverstone.png
 ​
Sponsor this circuit for only $2.95 USD

[circuit_3][/circuit_3]​

Race Settings
Dynamic Track: Start at 100%
Start Type: Standing
Race Length: 30 min.

Check lap times here: http://176.9.156.139:50409/lapstat

Xaidenb29

Name
Most likely won’t make most of practice today sadly I’m working but should be alright for the race :)

Xaidenb29

Name
Lum said:
See you later then :)

Trying my best might not even make any practice I can’t set up the server either so I’ll let you guys know but we may be a little going 

DeamingPie

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2021/S4
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S1
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
I'm sorry, but I'm done for the rest of the season. It's difficult as it is to make time to practice, but when 5 people show up to race it's a hot lap session and it's not worth my time as there is no enjoyment in it. I would have more fun racing against the AI starting from the back of the grid.

Aiden, please have the season winner contact me through PM so I can get the address to send the Championship prize.

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Xaidenb29

Name
DeamingPie said:
I'm sorry, but I'm done for the rest of the season.  It's difficult as it is to make time to practice, but when 5 people show up to race it's a hot lap session and it's not worth my time as there is no enjoyment in it.  I would have more fun racing against the AI starting from the back of the grid.    

Aiden, please have the season winner contact me through PM so I can get the address to send the Championship prize.

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Sad to hear but i totally understand and will do :)