Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 7: Silverstone Circuit - Grand Prix (Feb 9)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
SilverstoneGP2019.png

Race Time of day: 2021-03-01 15:50 1x
Race Length: 60 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 18x
Max Fuel: 100% for LMP2, 75% for GTE
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

teddywoods72

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S4
Name
Ted Loewendick
iRacing ID
HosTed session is scheduled to launch, Monday @ 7PM ET.
Length: 5 Hours.
Starting State: 50% Usage
Static Conditions.

La sesión está programada para iniciarse el lunes a las 7 p.m. ET.
Duración: 5 horas.
Estado inicial de la pista: 50% de uso
Condiciones estáticas.

sillystoneR7.png

rrusso

Premium Member
Name
Rafael Russo
iRacing ID
Congrats to Asch for the amazing race...

Didn't expect my performance with Corvette...the pace was so tight between me, Asch and Uthman which made the race very exciting

So sorry about my spun on last lap Uthman... Don't like to commit a mistake that harms another driver...also congrats Tyler for the podium...it was a really nice race...hope we can do the same at Montreal

westracing01

Name
Michael Ross
iRacing ID
Congrats to the podium!

I can't complain. You guys were bad fast. I left maybe a tenth on the table out there but I knew this one was going to rough pace wise. I just don't get on with Silverstone and the Ford just doesn't get up off the corner as well as the Porsche. That's not an excuse because I make up a lot on the brakes so it balances out, I just don't have the pace around there.

Hell of a battle ALL race long with Francisco. I just couldn't get away from him. I started to eek out a gap after the pit stop then promptly forgot what I was doing on the last lap and gave back 1.5 seconds. LOL.

Points race should be ridiculously close with 3 races to go. Going to have to get to work for Montreal. That's not a place I'm good at.

Kenny Rodriguez

Organizer
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S4
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
iRacing ID
@LMP2 Le Mans Series 2021/S1 Happy to report that there are no Orange Zone infractions to review for this round in either the LMP or GTE field. Good job to all.

To Bryan Vorce my sincerest apologies for the contact going into Turn 4 (The Loop) which spun us both. That was completely my fault as I should have broke a little earlier.

Aside from that, had a decent recovery drive the remainder of the race. I have to admit though, I'm looking forward to shorter races next season. (y)

Bryan Vorce

GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Bryan Vorce
iRacing ID
@LMP2 Le Mans Series 2021/S1 Happy to report that there are no Orange Zone infractions to review for this round in either the LMP or GTE field. Good job to all.

To Bryan Vorce my sincerest apologies for the contact going into Turn 4 (The Loop) which spun us both. That was completely my fault as I should have broke a little earlier.

Aside from that, had a decent recovery drive the remainder of the race. I have to admit though, I'm looking forward to shorter races next season. (y)
No worries man, It was a difficult combo to come back to after being away from racing for 7+ months. Never have had pace at Silverstone, still cant quite figure it out. All new equipment so still getting used to legit everything, pedals, wheelbase, VR to Triples lol 3rd race ever in GTE and first in the 911 so I'm really green to everything. I was hoping to learn over the season but TrakRacer took over 3 months to get me what I purchased back in November so I'm really behind learning the class and how it drives.