Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 7: Silverstone Circuit - Grand Prix (Apr 28)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Silverstone-2019-GP Orange Zone.png

Race Time of day: 2020-04-25 05:50 1x
Race Length: 60 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 20x
Max Fuel: 65%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

westracing01

Name
Michael Ross
iRacing ID
Finally  :D

Weird that my best run comes at a place I don't like. I tightened it up a little on the rear ARB just before the start. It helped and hurt. I don't know what happened in practice, I guess as the track took rubber it just got slipperier because my pace just vanished. I knew that was going to be a problem because the thing was on a knife edge after 8-10 laps and that wasn't going to work. T1 I damn near yard saled it a couple times, even with it tightened up. 

I don't know how you boys run those things as loose as you have to for the whole race to get the pace.

Good race guys. So glad I put in the extra 0.3 gallons. Ran dry right as I crossed the line. Whew. 

rrusso

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Rafael Russo
iRacing ID
Nice race. Almost got killed (again) in the start with some cars spuning in T1 :(

After that tried to manage a good pace. Stayed next to Michael until box where i put to much gas (4L more), so i loose 2s there and after just tried to keep the pace and take the beamer home.

Glad to have a good race after some mistakes in previous rounds. Looking forward to Mid-Ohio, dont know the track....will start to learn today.

Congrats to all

jmtremblay27

Name
Jean-Marc Tremblay
iRacing ID
Rafael, that was me that spun... again... on cold tires at turn 1.

Except for that spin on lap 1, this was one of my best performances in a while. Unfortunately I had intermittent wheel issues and with 10 laps to go with Carl Modoff behind me, I lost wheel and pedal input for a few seconds. A bit frustrating considering I was 6th at that time and finished 12th. Hope the issues will go away for the remainder of the season.

westracing01

Name
Michael Ross
iRacing ID
Jean-Marc, try to separate the USB wires from the wheel to the computer as best you can. Not sure what wheel you run but I was having a similar issue and even with the filters on the USB lines, I was getting EMI with the wheel. Would lose shifts, momentary FFB loss, etc. I moved them as far away from other electrical sources as possible and taped them against the wall. Haven't had the issue since.