Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 7: Phillip Island Circuit (May 02)

Laughlin

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
PhillipIsland.png
Race Time of day: 2022-04-30 12:55 1x
Race Length: 35 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 30%
Start: Standing
Fast Repair: 0

Kelly Greenhoe

MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Kelly Greenhoe
iRacing ID
I deserve a beating or something after causing that lap 8 crap. Apologies to each of you...
Bruh I take equal blame for that one... I missed the Apex and had a 0x bump with Jose, pushing him slightly wide on exit, he hit the left curb which is super weird and it throws the car around, I saw that with him on my left and went hard quick right to avoid then hard quick left back to start the turn and didn't realize you were right there on my back left! Looks like Jose finished well, thankfully lol. Sorry to you as well Michael, we'll get em next week! Not sure who else got caught up behind us in that one but sorry to anyone who may have. NOT MY NIGHT!

Michael Chase

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Michael Chase
iRacing ID
Bruh I take equal blame for that one... I missed the Apex and had a 0x bump with Jose, pushing him slightly wide on exit, he hit the left curb which is super weird and it throws the car around, I saw that with him on my left and went hard quick right to avoid then hard quick left back to start the turn and didn't realize you were right there on my back left! Looks like Jose finished well, thankfully lol. Sorry to you as well Michael, we'll get em next week! Not sure who else got caught up behind us in that one but sorry to anyone who may have. NOT MY NIGHT!

Appreciate that, but, pure lack of experience on my part. I really didnt think we were going to contact, I thought there was room.

Motox64

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Kevin Berquist
iRacing ID
What a fun race! I really love that track. Non-stop battles for pretty much every lap. J.gonzalez beat me with another photo finish for the 2nd week in a row

That was a ton of fun Ryan!! We had a great pack going there and I had a front row view to all the entertainment 😁

darkwall

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Ian Cabana
iRacing ID
That was a bad one tonight... Battle with my car all the race....

Drunkenirish87

MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Simon Doyle
iRacing ID
Drunkenirish87 (Simon Doyle) I am sorry we had contact. I don't see anything we did wrong, you caught the worst of it. Was enjoying the battle. I hope you feel the same.
Yeah man great battle! Was a bit mad when it happened, can't seem to be able to finish a race lately 😂, but def racing incident I could of given more room on the exit. Good racing man and no worries plenty of races left 🤘

lesiak91

Premium Member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
christian t lesiak
iRacing ID
That was pretty crazy. I saw cars scattering in front of me....then smoke and Bradley appeared and I somehow got out unscathed. Might have been the only thing I did right the entire race. Good fun

Kelly Greenhoe

MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Kelly Greenhoe
iRacing ID
Ohh man, just realized why last night was quite off... my wheel base settings were still set to a very specific profile I have saved for playing Forza lol. I can't believe I didn't notice it last night, just thought I felt off since I never run Phillip Island! Oooooooops :LOL::ROFLMAO: