Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 7: Mount Panorama Circuit (Feb. 4th)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Mount Panorama.png

Time of day: 2019-02-01 05:20 1x
Practice: 5:20 AM (in-game time)
Qualifying: 8:05 AM (in-game time)
Race: 8:20 AM (in-game time)
Race Length: 60 minutes
Max Incidents: 20
Max Fuel: 65%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

teddywoods72

Premium Member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Ted Loewendick
iRacing ID
Due to a previous commitment that I cannot reschedule, I will be forced to miss this race. I apologize for not being able to compete.

Spinn

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
Looks like there's a bug introduced with today's patch related to race starts, pace cars, and lap-counting: https://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3697736.page

Not sure if this affects hosted races as well.

I guess this is mainly an FYI that we might need some stewarding regarding how to know who's in first (Hey Abbot!) or who wins the race...?

Spinn

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
https://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3697766.page

Looks like it's on tracks where the start line and finish line are in different places. I can't remember, is this track one of those?

Modoff

LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Carl Modoff
iRacing ID
Yea I read at the race start the game was scoring cars that passed the finish line after the leader a lap ahead. I think Ill let Abner take pole tonight! lol

FKNCommishLB

Name
James LeBlond
iRacing ID
Hey guys,

I'm sorry I missed last night's race. Without getting into specifics, my wife has really struggled with some issues from her distant past, and had a session that really brought up some tough things for her. She really needed me to be there for her, and I was more than happy to oblige. She knew I missed this race, but needed to know it takes a back seat to RL. This was the first time ever I looked forward to facing Bathurst, as I think I finally have a comfort level on the track to build on. There's always next time!

Thank you all for understanding. I need her head on straight to be the best version of herself she can be.

Hope to see you (out in the back of the pack) next week!

neruxxx

Name
maybe one day some members will understand that 2 cars cannot occupy the same spot at the same time. cheers