Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 7: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course - Full Course (Sept 21)

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member
Name
Mid Ohio Sports Car Course_Full Course.png

Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Race Length: 50 Minutes
Start Type: Standing Start
Fuel Amount: 22%
Track State / Marbles: 25% / Not Cleaned
Weather: Dynamic Weather
Time of Day: Afternoon

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre-race Interview[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1- Now that we are half way into the season, did you achieve your expectations, if not, what are they for the rest of the season?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2 - What do you think of Mid-Ohio?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3 - What is your favotite meal?[/font]

TRG

Director
Staff member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2021/S4
Formula 3 Series 2021/S4
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
1. Yes. I am having fun. I wish we had a deeper field. 20 cars on track would make things a lot more fun as we would have more guys at different skill levels.

2. Its alright, not my favourite but I also do not have a ton of laps here.

3. Tough one. I'm a big fan of the BBQ - so a rare steak w/ grilled vegetables sounds pretty good washed down with a cold beer.

paulwildridge

Premium Member
Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
1. Yes. It is a blast! Good racing seems all around and a lot of respect on the track from everyone. For the rest of the season I would like to win some more and become more consistent. With being in the process of moving the consistency will not be there as I will be racing with a junk cheap wheel on a laptop at my friends. And Mid O is def a track that triple screens help with!

2. I love the track. We go every year for the indycar race so racing online here is pretty cool because I have memories in every turn from times I was there in real life which just add to the fun.

3. Not really a meal but CINNAMON ROLLS!!!

Gunner

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2021/S4
Name
Matthew Gunderson
iRacing ID
1- Now that we are half way into the season, did you achieve your expectations, if not, what are they for the rest of the season?

For the most part, yes. The first few races I continued to struggle with consistency, but have pulled it together a bit since. The competition is definitely tough this season, so if I grab a couple more top 5 finishes I would be real happy.

2 - What do you think of Mid-Ohio?

It's a tough little track to get spot on. You really need to have confidence in the car here to throw it around some blind corners. I did a couple official races while it was here and the pace was too fast for me! Perennial mid-fielder I guess haha!

3 - What is your favotite meal?

Anything my wife makes, I suck at cooking! But really, BBQ and smoked stuff is a real treat.

mclachlanol

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2021/S4
Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1- Now that we are half way into the season, did you achieve your expectations, if not, what are they for the rest of the season?[/font]
Had a rough season so far, managed a win to start but had some unforced errors while leading and a couple of unlucky breaks. I like to see if I can get a couple of podiums to finish out the season.

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2 - What do you think of Mid-Ohio?[/font]
It's never been my favorite track but it's growing on me a little bit now that I have put a few laps on it. You really need a comfortable set to drive or else it's a nightmare.

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3 - What is your favotite meal?[/font]
Mexican!

Mpross29

Name
Hey guys I have to miss tonight's race. I broke my foot yesterday, and can't figure out how to manage the pedals. Figure I'll save everyone the risk while they are lapping me. Have a good clean race.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2021/S4
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Damn! Hope you can get back on your feet soon. What happened?

Gunner

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2021/S4
Name
Matthew Gunderson
iRacing ID
TRG said:
Damn! Hope you can get back on your feet soon. What happened?

Back on your feet, I see what you did there  :lol:.  But agreed, hope it heals quick for you. I broke my foot once and made the mistake of going back to work too early, gave me a limp for an extra month. 2/10 wouldn't recommend. 

paulwildridge

Premium Member
Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
That sucks man but hey got good stories. Sorry everyone i cut out early. Running 2 laps then pulling in the pits to let the field by was a struggle. My fastest i think was a 1:40 and that was with almost going off due to countersteering during a lag point. I attached a pic of the top notch setup.20170921_211241.jpg