Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• Precision Racing eSports happy to announce it's NEW Pro Driver eSports Team! This is a paid position!

For more details go down in the forum to the new Precision Racing eSports section.

Round 7: Kansas Speedway - Oval / Late Afternoon (Sept 17)

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member

Race Length: 130 Laps
Start Type: Rolling
Fuel Amount: 60%
Track State / Marbles: Practice Sessions @ 25% - Qualifying Session @ 0% / Marbles cleaned for Qualifying
Weather: Dynamic Weather
Time of Day: Late Afternoon

Pre-Race Interview:
1. Who is at fault for the Richmond pit-road/ambulance issue last week?
2. What ran through your head when you realized that last race was a standing start?
3. How do you keep focused when you are racing?

Also, there are 2 more races in support of Dee LaBaff. Please mention this race to everyone you know. Seen a few donations, but come on guys. This does go for a good cause. Also, the winning driver will receive a $25 Papa Johns gift card.
https://www.paypal.me/deelabaff

Dshall37

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre-Race Interview:[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. Who is at fault for the Richmond pit-road/ambulance issue last week?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. What ran through your head when you realized that last race was a standing start?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. How do you keep focused when you are racing?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. ??  I missed it.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. Honestly, I was so anxious about turning right, the standing start thing wasn't a big deal. Turns out, it was a fun race, though![/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. Growing up racing, I would sing in my helmet. Thus far, my teammates haven't appreciated that one much. [/font]

ColtonLayne

Premium Member
Full Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
1. Who knows. Probably both NASCAR and the ambulance folks.

2. I was expecting absolute carnage but thankfully we all managed it very well.

3. I just pay attention to the race and such. I do not have any real methodology.

soupflakes

Premium Member
1. Watched it on Youtube, eh, crap happens, made a mistake. That's part of racing and life. You move on.

2. It was like a panicked hit the clutch and get it into first and almost launched on the red lights. Came half way off the clutch, would have ruined my night.

3. I yell at my car a lot. And me, and everyone else, and the color of the walls, and the sky. It's just good I have a push to talk set when I'm racing.

adam423

1. Who is at fault for the Richmond pit-road/ambulance issue last week? Nascar at fault they have radios and should have not opened pitroad yet imo
2. What ran through your head when you realized that last race was a standing start? im dead :) it was a hugh surprise
3. How do you keep focused when you are racing? Really depends where im running.if i see im fast i focus alot more.if im slow only thing i focus on is trying not to kill myself or others

Jeffery Ford

Premium Member
Pre-Race Interview:
1. Who is at fault for the Richmond pit-road/ambulance issue last week?

didn't watch

2. What ran through your head when you realized that last race was a standing start?

didn't participate

3. How do you keep focused when you are racing?

Im in a Rift so its pretty easy. I can't see anything around me...lol

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Sorry guys about yesterday practice, I messed up when I planned the practice and selected Kentucky. As a result, no one will get an EoL tonight for not doing the minimum 10 laps requirement even if it is highly recommended to do them.

Junkyardspecial

Premium Member
Full Name
Jaymes Peter O'Brien
iRacing ID
I may sign up for a road league but its obvious the oval league has issues that need solved. Ill be resigning from this point.

Jaymes

ColtonLayne

Premium Member
Full Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
Junkyardspecial said:
I may sign up for a road league but its obvious the oval league has issues that need solved. Ill be resigning from this point.

Jaymes

Jaymes I was behind you and checked up. I'm not sure but I guess the folks behind us didn't see it cause I didn't have time to say anything and I got turned into ya. Sorry we both got taken out early.

Junkyardspecial

Premium Member
Full Name
Jaymes Peter O'Brien
iRacing ID
ColtonLayne said:
Junkyardspecial said:

Jaymes

Jaymes I was behind you and checked up. I'm not sure but I guess the folks behind us didn't see it cause I didn't have time to say anything and I got turned into ya. Sorry we both got taken out early.

Im not blaming you or anyone in particular Colton, I honestly think youre one of the coolest people in this group on here, I love racing with you. But I dont have time to waste hours making a setup to be wrecked out constantly every week. Im better of picking my battles racing official like I usually do.

ColtonLayne

Premium Member
Full Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
Junkyardspecial said:
ColtonLayne said:
Junkyardspecial said:

Jaymes

Im not blaming you or anyone in particular Colton, I honestly think youre one of the coolest people in this group on here, I love racing with you. But I dont have time to waste hours making a setup to be wrecked out constantly every week. Im better of picking my battles racing official like I usually do.
I appreciate the kind words buddy. I've always enjoyed racing and being in the leauge with you as well so hope to see you back at some point Jaymes.

Jeffery Ford

Premium Member
Junkyardspecial said:

Jaymes

Sorry James. But I checked up fir the car in front of me. I'm always looking and expecting that.  You need to look ahead so you can check up as well. Your a great driver, and I really like you as a driver. That whole shebang was your inability to check up. I was able to, it was a hard checkup. Then you got into me. 

I did get the blame fir that caution which quite frankly is massibe BULLSHIT and will be protested.  That black flag tells me to ram the fuck out of the guy in front of me instead of checking up.  But I'll deal with the admins on that one. But this one is on you jaymes.  You didn't check up. 

Don't be a quitter either. Ride out the season.  It will get back to the way it was in seasons passed. 

#95 Jeffery Ford

Sorry if I'm not politically correct.  I think the world needs a few more upfront people in the world and less coddling each other's balls so we don't hurt sometimes baby feelings.  

Jeffery Ford

Premium Member
Junkyardspecial said:
ColtonLayne said:
Junkyardspecial said:

Jaymes

Also I agree on the setups. Not many of us have the time fir making setups.  Makes fir boring racing. Agree with you. That's why I dintbnother making a setup. Goat to have steve as he's really been a savior on the setup side. 

I blind man can see the league was far better fixed.  

Junkyardspecial

Premium Member
Full Name
Jaymes Peter O'Brien
iRacing ID
I think your analysis is a little off there. I was slowed down hence the reason I was rammed from behind and flipped over? There were two lanes that formed on the outside one stopped moving, the other went up to the wall and got pinned. They were wrecking before I could even get out of the way. I was just in the middle of it all.

Junkyardspecial

Premium Member
Full Name
Jaymes Peter O'Brien
iRacing ID
Wow no edit function for posts? Weird

Regardless I trust what the replay shows and me actually you know being there. It's easy to point the finger but this would have happened with or without me there.