Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 7: Dover International Speedway (May 12)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Dover.png

Race Length: 110 Laps
Max Incidents: 24
Fuel Limit: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
Charles, I'll save you the trouble of having to review the protest of contact between myself and Brett Adam's. I had fresh tires, was 10 laps down and got way too impatient and made the poor decision to pass him on the outside as he was about to pass another truck that was down low. I take full responsibility for that incident. There was no chance of me getting back on the lead lap, and therefore I should have just slowed down and waited for them to duke it out before attempting a pass.

Last edited:

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S4
Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
I also apologize for that first caution/incident. Adam Zemke should not recieve any penalties as it was my fault. I was driving way too aggressively. I don't care what the replay shows, even if it shows Adam did something wrong because it never would've happened if I didn't try using a slow truck as a pick to get around him.

DEvans51

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
Name
Jeff Evans
iRacing ID
Charles, I'll save you the trouble of having to review the protest of contact between myself and Brett Adam's. I had fresh tires, was 10 laps down and got way too impatient and made the poor decision to pass him on the outside as he was about to pass another truck that was down low. I take full responsibility for that incident. There was no chance of me getting back on the lead lap, and therefore I should have just slowed down and waited for them to duke it out before attempting a pass.

I also apologize for that first caution/incident. Adam Zemke should not recieve any penalties as it was my fault. I was driving way too aggressively. I don't care what the replay shows, even if it shows Adam did something wrong because it never would've happened if I didn't try using a slow truck as a pick to get around him.

.....looks like someone doesn't want to buy COTA this week ;)

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S4
Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
I actually bought it a while ago, but I've never driven the track or seen it. I just know that both incidents were due to my driving and I don't think it would be fair to the drivers involved to get a penalty for my inability to drive at Dover and my impatience.