Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 7: Donington Park Racing Circuit - National (November 04)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Donington_GP.png

Race Time of day: 2021-10-30 08:05 1x
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Standing
Fast Repair: 0

tegatai

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
James R Carter
iRacing ID
Atomic Racing will be hosting a practice race "Atomic Donington" on November 3rd at 6pm US Eastern; Practice 1:05; Lone Qualifying 4 laps / 10 minutes; Race 42 laps @ 50% fuel for 45 minutes; No Damage; No AI this week. Password is "GoAtomic123" :)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
JoeyTebben If you have difficulty controlling your emotions, you should think about unmapping the push-to-talk key. Nobody wants to listen to your smartass comments. They have no place here.

JoeyTebben

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Joseph Tebben
iRacing ID
JoeyTebben If you have difficulty controlling your emotions, you should think about unmapping the push-to-talk key. Nobody wants to listen to your smartass comments. They have no place here.
I apologized to Adam after the race, and I apologize to everyone else for spitting it out onto the radio for everyone to hear. That's my bad and I felt like an ass the second I let go of the radio button. It hasn't happened before and it won't happen again.

AlexF

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Alex Fournier
iRacing ID
I apologized to Adam after the race, and I apologize to everyone else for spitting it out onto the radio for everyone to hear. That's my bad and I felt like an ass the second I let go of the radio button. It hasn't happened before and it won't happen again.

We live, we learn mate !

Threefiver

Premium Member
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Dave Peterson
iRacing ID
Takeshi,
It looked like netcode on my replay but apologies for the contact. I maybe shouldn't have been that close to you but the next group was getting away and I was hoping to get a run on you on the front straight and finally get by. Sorry for the contact and I hope it didn't ruin your race.

tegatai

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
James R Carter
iRacing ID
I know that the rolling start was unintended, but I kinda liked it. How was it for you gentle people?