Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 7: Darlington Raceway (10 Feb)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Darlington Raceway - Oval.png

Time of Day: Afternoon
Race Length: 130 laps
Max Incidents: 17
Max. Fuel: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Pre-Race Interview Questions:
1.  If you could travel anywhere in the world for 1 week, where would it be and what would you do?
2.  Would adding another car manufacturer to NASCAR (Honda, KIA, etc) help or hurt?  Why do you think?
3.  A train is traveling 40 mph east from chicago.  Another one is traveling west from Philidelphia at 37mph.  What color are your eyes?

fotors3

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
1. Japan. I love Japanese cars and the rich racing history. I would go over to see Tsukba and Suzuka circuits, buy a drift car and run it at Ebisu, and explore Tokyo.

2. I think it would help bring more fans into NASCAR Kia is the next rumored manufacturer supposedly. I would love to see more than 3 makes in NASCAR.

3. I feel like this question was thought up after a box of wine at a hotel.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
1. Poland. My great grandfather came from Warsaw. I'd love to travel and see all of the old architecture and eat myself into a coma.

2. A 4th manufacturer wouldn't be bad. Definitely no more than 5 though imo.

3. My eyes would be black after fighting Flyer and Blackhawk fans the whole train ride.

XSYSE

Premium Member
Name
Robert Besaw Jr
iRacing ID
1. I'm thinking Ireland, Mourne Mountains, I must have lived a past life there. Every time I see the hills I feel I need to be there.

2. I dont see how an additional one could hurt.

3. Blue

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Hey guys. Going to have a Discord powwow 10 minutes before qualifying happens tonight. I've got some news based off the conversations that we had last week on next season that I think you guys will be happy to hear.

hdarner

Name
I really need to practice. I am sorry about my horrible driving tonight. As I stated earlier this evening my wife Lori and I were at training for my travel franchise. You can check us out at www.travelwithanangel.com be sure to check out the $10,000 Vacation Giveaway.

Thanks for letting me race with you as the official Jam Car. Also whoever wants to help with my Logo car and/or banner just PM me for the current logo and colors.