Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 7: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (July 30)

Which of the new features we know iRacing is working (#soon) are you more excited??

• New tire model

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • New physics/damage model

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Race against AI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SPA Francorchamps off tracks fixed!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.png

Time of day: Sunrise
Practice: 5:24 AM (in-game time)
Qualifying: 8:04 AM (in-game time)
Race: 8:19 AM (in-game time)
Race Length: 60 minutes
Max Incidents: 24
Max Fuel: 65%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Welcome to Montreal for Round 7! Finally a decent track for some good racing.

Let’s keep in mind that we go green after the chicane and the leader must maintain pace with the pace car at +/-5 MPH (8 KMH). Keep it clean for that first chicane and lap. We have 60 minutes to make the full race. I don’t want to see anyone get taken out on the first lap. This has been a fairly clean season and I would like to continue that. 

We do have a couple of polls open on the forum. They close TOMORROW! Be sure to get over and read up and get the information that could potentially affect future races.

Thanks to Gary, there is also a forum post with a link to vote for the official series tracks! They’ve changed these up compared to last seasons so get over there and vote!

That’s all I have. Let’s have some good clean racing!

Posted on Discord and the forum with a Spanish translation.

ESPAÑOL

¡Bienvenidos a Montreal para la ronda 7! Finalmente una pista decente para para tener buenas carreras!

Tengamos en cuenta que nos volvemos ecológicos después de la chicana del muro de los campeones y el líder debe mantener el ritmo con el pace car a +/- 5 MPH (8 KMH). Mantengámonos limpios en esta primera chicana y vuelta. Tenemos 60 minutos para hacer la carrera completa. No queremos ver que nadie quede fuera en la primera vuelta. Esta ha sido una temporada bastante limpia en general y nos gustaría continuar así.

Tenemos un par de encuestas abiertas en el foro. Cierran MAÑANA! Asegúrate de leer, leer y obtener la información que podría afectar las carreras futuras.

¡Gracias a Gary, también hay una publicación en el foro con un enlace para votar por las pistas oficiales de la serie! Han cambiado esto en comparación con las temporadas pasadas, ¡así que anda y vota!

Eso es todo lo que tengo. ¡Tengamos una carrera buena y limpia!

Cody Bauman

Name
Just found out I will be out of town for work a couple days this week, so I will miss another race unfortunately.

PVU

Name
Pablo Enrique Valenzuela Uribe
iRacing ID
I just want to apollogized for the incident that i cause to Corey Clarke yesterday on my rejoin on track after my "Twilight Zone" incident whit Micheal Diaz , Really sorry Corey whit the heat of the moment i do not check my F3 box, just floor it after the touch.
im ussually do look up for F3 and safe rejoins , just was one of those moments i think. really sorry.Ill work it out not to happend again.

Shawn Duhamel

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Shawn Duhamel
iRacing ID
Well I threw away 4th place due to a bad pit stop. My fuel calculator was wonky and I under estimated my fuel by a lap. Good job to the guys up front on a tough track.

Spinn

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
Man, Div 2 is doing waaaaaaaay too well at having people finish the race!  How am I supposed to snipe places after spinning on lap 5 and touching the wall, if people aren't going to have the decency to crash out and end their day early?   :lol:

I gotta say, it's great racing with people that do as well as you guys are, it's great teaching for me - I've gotten so much better just in the 7 weeks so far.  (Ignoring the wall kiss last night...)

Gary Schilling

Premium Member
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
Spinn said:
Man, Div 2 is doing waaaaaaaay too well at having people finish the race!  How am I supposed to snipe places after spinning on lap 5 and touching the wall, if people aren't going to have the decency to crash out and end their day early?   :lol:

I gotta say, it's great racing with people that do as well as you guys are, it's great teaching for me - I've gotten so much better just in the 7 weeks so far.  (Ignoring the wall kiss last night...)
I spun early and had to push trying to catch up, then I saw your's. Then I got a 2.5 second slow down for jumping the curb . Which pretty much ended my night. 

C_Valenzuela

Name
Well, another shitty night with hardware problems. This time i had to format my pc and trying to have all in place for the race i forgot to adjust the drivers of my pedals. This lead me to miss the braking force in the early laps, specially in the hairpin. This caused the incident with Michael Stoegbauer, sorry for that. I was trying to make an evasive move. Then in the reply i saw that my brake was just making 50% despite i was pressing it like an animal.

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
4UXS76o.jpg
[/font]

After that, my race was only trying to manage that issue to the end. So, this points are very welcomed and my left leg is destroyed.

See you at Road America!