Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 7: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - GP Pits (30 Oct)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Spa-Francorchamps - GP Pit.png
 ​
Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​
 ​
Time of day: Afternoon
Max. incidents: 30
Race length: 45 minutes
Max. fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Ouch.... That had potential to take out the whole field. I'm lucky I got through that.

Rest of the race went pretty well, I was able to hold on to 5th, which I'm mighty happy with!

Ozymandias

Organizer
Full Name
Cristian Eissler
iRacing ID
Impossible to make a good race in SPA, same mistake than last season. Third time SPA in the league and third time I can not even make a top 10...bad luck also for Ben in the accident with Federico.

Congrats to winners, see you @interlagos next week.

FLMontini

Full Name
Federico Luis Montini
iRacing ID
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hello everyone. - I wanted to apologize, especially to Benjamin, for the incident that I caused yesterday at the start of the race. - I had the intention to that turn wide open to avoid any contact, and the artificial grass played a bad trick on me.- In the more than 300 laps that I ran at the circuit before the race, that never happened to me even once. - It is seen that I lack a lot of experience to realize that the tires were cold enough to go through that sector. - Again, apologies to all.-[/font]

MrCaringi

I hate Spa in iRacing...

... But Im happy with a top 20 result, I keeped it clean, no unnecessary fights on track, just the good friend James LeBlond make me know he was faster than me  :lol:

Dont worry James, karma is a B**** (talking about me), I think we could keep running without problems, no hard feelings.

Congrats to my team mate Maxi! superb race!

See you in Brazil guys!

FKNCommishLB

Premium Member
Full Name
James LeBlond
iRacing ID
MrCaringi said:
I hate Spa in iRacing...

... But Im happy with a top 20 result, I keeped it clean, no unnecessary fights on track, just the good friend James LeBlond make me know he was faster than me  :lol:

Dont worry James, karma is a B**** (talking about me), I think we could keep running without problems, no hard feelings.

Congrats to my team mate Maxi! superb race!

See you in Brazil guys!

Yeah, that was my bad there. It looked like you started braking earlier since Cristian was off on the left there and patiently waiting for us to go by and get back in. I didn't compensate properly and gave you a SMOOCH!  :lol: 

Right thing to do was let you get settled and get back in front of me, then let Cristian by me (since I know he's faster).

I'm just happy outside of that issue that I saw my first mostly clean race and finished P20. Don't care where I finished...just happy I didn't get punted or unable to avoid the wreck in front (although that big T1 accident was close!). The fact it was Round 7 and I'm saying this is a sign of my season.

See you at Interlagos next week!