Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 7: Canada - Circuit Gilles Villenueve (16May18 @ 9pm EDT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Canada.png

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre-Race Interview:
[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1) How will you keep your car out of the Wall of Champions? What position will you finish ?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2) How many total corner cutting penalties will we see in this race?  How do you feel about the corner cutting here in general?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3) In real life F1 it seems like many drivers may already be on the hot seat.  Who do you think will lose their ride?[/font]

Darklol

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
The season resumes tonight ! Pre-Race interview is up ! Sorry about the delay the off week lost me tracking...

AtomicTurtle

Sorry I couldn't make it to this race. I had a welcome dinner for my new job tonight and didn't get home till 9. I also just graduated last Thursday and started a new job this week so I haven't had any time to practice. I should be able to make the next race. I am going to try my hardest!

Tron4949

Premium Member
Zephyr, did you post onboard of our incident anywhere? The only reason I didn't submit it to the stewards is because I forgot to record the race but that was really bad...I understand it wasn't on purpose but you didn't even apologize for ruining my race.