Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 7: Canada - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (10Nov18 @ 7pm GMT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID

Last Season's Results
Division 1
1st: Michaelangelo53
2nd: maxtheracer
3rd: Michemery
Pole: maxtheracer (01:09.510)
FL: Michemery (01:11.621)

Division 2
1st: Kallek
2nd: V5HRL
3rd: Tigaby
Pole: Kallek (01:10.488)
FL: Macca (01:13.353)

1.Canda is notorious for it's corner cuts who do you think will get the most penalties and how many will they get?

2. The Canadian grand prix is held on an island which prl driver wouldn't you want to be stuck on an island with and why?

3. What has been your highlight of the season so far can be good or bad?

4. Given no division has had a wet race this season would you welcome a wet race or perfer for it to stay dry?

Spin-X

1. Me. I'm going for 8 or more

2. Smithy. Because he's trash.

3. Finishing second in monaco which is probably my worst track.

4. I've been praying for rain for quite some time now... No one is beating me in the rain.

A

armytricks

1. V5's a great driver but I remember him always getting a bunch of time penalties last season so I'm gonna say he'll get 3 3-second penalties.

2. Let's play hangman. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

3. SC restart after Bahrain and going on to win was lot's of fun.

4. I used to think I was pretty good in wet races but qualifying last in the wet in china was an eye-opener. I'll be doing the anti-rain dance before the race, thanks.

Heated1468

1. Canada is notorious for it's corner cuts who do you think will get the most penalties and how many will they get?

I'd say I'll definitely gain some penalties because I'm always trying to push hard.

2. The Canadian grand prix is held on an island which prl driver wouldn't you want to be stuck on an island with and why?

I don't know most of the drivers as I am only in my first season but Emperor shunted me into the wall like 3 times in Monaco so I'll go with him.

My highlight this season was China where I was actually battling for the lead with the quicker guys, until I had some contact and lost a bunch of time, but I still took 5th place.

4. Given no division has had a wet race this season would you welcome a wet race or prefer for it to stay dry?

Personally I'm better in dry conditions.

Michemery

1. Probably Gary, he’s a massive bottle job, probably the biggest I know. He’ll be like ‘oh I’m so quick I’m gonna get a podium’ in practice and then somehow bottle it in the wall or something 
2. Definitely not Gary, can’t stand that bloody accent
3. Probably overtaking Gary at Bahrain and Spain. They were great moments 
4. Yes defnintley ☔️+🇨🇦=🏆 unless you’re Gary

Garydonegan35

Premium Member
1. I would say mich but after the last couple of races not too sure as I doubt he'll finish the race

2. mich, he's arse is jealous of how much shit comes out of his mouth

3. Mich crashing out at baku and Monaco was great to see

4. Yeah just so mich can crash out

Michemery

Garydonegan35 said:
1. I would say mich but after the last couple of races not too sure as I doubt he'll finish the race

2. mich, he's **** is jealous of how much **** comes out of his mouth

3. Mich crashing out at baku and Monaco was great to see

4. Yeah just so mich can crash out

U know I don’t crash in the rain, unless someone hits me *COUGH* Hari *COUGH* Singapore *COUGH* £50

Oldskool3000

Premium Member
1.Canada is notorious for it's corner cuts who do you think will get the most penalties and how many will they get?

In our division I will say towards the front someone like Jamez. Towards the back Ibbo. 18 secs for Jamez and 15 for Ibbo

Ibbo. Because I'd have to eat him eventually and I Would feel terrible. On the flip side me and Deki would be great. We could speak for hours on end about Bahrain.

Watching the division grow into its own little community. Also listening to 'boom shake, shake the room whilst watching Bastos blowing up Lee in Monaco.

4. Given no division has had a wet race this season would you welcome a wet race or perfer for it to stay dry?

I probably ain't racing but I think I have a huge edge in the wet compared to anyone in D3.

Carcanon

1.Canda is notorious for it's corner cuts who do you think will get the most penalties and how many will they get?

Lfc, 23 seconds. And yes, he is going to finish in the points.

Oldskool, I bet he will be in shock and doesn't know how to survive without the big boss. ;)

Qualifying at Australia! @Robert, team goals.

Let it rain!

deki106

1. Hari if he is racing 
2. I guess oldschool😂 cba to listen to him talking about the move of his lifetime against someone with 108 degree tyretemp lol
3. 100% Monaco  Proofing all the fucking shitters wrong   Get used to it  the king is back bitches 
4. fuck the rain  

Smithy

Premium Member

Begins with a H, you know the rest.

Not sure i could tolerate Jari, he would just go on about how D1 should be in the 1:05s round here if hes in the 1:07s, or some bullsh*t.

God, really struggling for this one, pfftt, guess if i had to say something, the preseason race went well-ish... xD

At this point i wouldn't mind driving in the snow to be quite honest.