Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 7: Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari - Grand Prix (Feb 11)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Imola.png

Race Time of day: 2021-04-01 10:15 1x
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 11x, DSQ at 20x
Max Fuel: 65%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited:

mclachlanol

Organizer
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
Alright guys, here's my latest attempt to get within 2 seconds of Greg :ROFLMAO:. Have to say this car is well suited for this track, definitely better that what I remember with the F3. I'm able to get into the mid 38s, but beware of the outside curbs in turns 3, 6, and 14-15. The car likes to bottom out there and may send you flying. Might be worth looking at a ride height adjustment if it ends up being too much of a problem.

Also note that the start time in the iracing series is set to sunrise, whereas we will start three hours latter due to the practice session before. Track temp could just start to be an issue during the race.

Attachments

• Imola_R1.sto
    1.6 KB · Views: 10

L_Almonacid

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Lucio A. Vargas
iRacing ID
See you at Imola I hope to make up some of the points lost after not being able to race at Silverstone.

DAVE_MENNENOH

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
David Mennenoh
iRacing ID
Alright guys, here's my latest attempt to get within 2 seconds of Greg :ROFLMAO:. Have to say this car is well suited for this track, definitely better that what I remember with the F3. I'm able to get into the mid 38s, but beware of the outside curbs in turns 3, 6, and 14-15. The car likes to bottom out there and may send you flying. Might be worth looking at a ride height adjustment if it ends up being too much of a problem.

Also note that the start time in the iracing series is set to sunrise, whereas we will start three hours latter due to the practice session before. Track temp could just start to be an issue during the race.
Wow yeah you aren't kidding about those curbs. You basically need to have all 4 wheels on the curbing or just barely on it with 2 wheels. Bottoming out can end your race real fast, you're just along for the ride hoping it doesn't send you into a spin.

mclachlanol

Organizer
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
Great race guys, congrats to the podium. Had a fun Battle with Shawn, then latter with Jacob and Brett. I think I had a little more wing than you guys so I couldn't do much in the straights but I had the advantage in the corners. It was fun trying to pick and choose the right place to attack.

See you guys next week.

And please vote for the race format next week!

Last edited:

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
I got some wing front wing damage in turn 8 when everybody checked up. It looked fine so I just kept going and would take care of it at the pit stop. Should have pulled in earlier as I was losing 2-3 seconds a lap. Got so used to driving it damaged that when I did repair the car and it caught the run out on the second chicane, into the wall I went. Decided to call it quits after that as I would have been 3-4 laps down.