Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 7: Austria - Red Bull Ring (12May18 @ 7pm BST)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Division 1:[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Session host is Michemery[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Qualifying starts at 7:00pm (UK time) followed by the race[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Division 2:[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Session host is Macca[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Qualifying starts at 7:00pm (UK time) followed by the race[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre-Race Questions:[/font]
[ol]
[li][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]At this point in the season which 2 drivers in your division have performed the best and why?[/font][/li]
[li][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Would you prefer it to be wet or dry this weekend?[/font][/li]
[li][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Division 1 has seen the addition of Kallek to its grid, and division 2 has received an influx of new drivers. How will the new additions cope for the rest of this season?[/font][/li]
[/ol]

deki106

no way i am the first to answer

1. both toro rosso drivers simply because they upped their pace and got more consistent
2.definetly dry i hate wet races
3.I can't say to much about kallek tbh didn't see what happened to him

Michemery

1. Falcon and Killer. Falcon because he's been very consistent and has been one of the fastest every race, and deservedly leads the championship. Killer because he has also been very consistent and has nearly matched his team mate in terms of points. He has been driver of the season so far.

2. I wouldn't mind either. Probably a wet quali and then a dry race, because I'm struggling a bit at the moment with 1 lap pace.

3. I think Kallek will be at the low end of the points most races, and maybe able to get a few higher up results with some luck and tracks that suit him.

Oldskool3000

Premium Member
1. Robert and Waluigi I feel. Whilst Baku wasn't strong for them. They have done really well.

2. I would quite like some changable conditions to be honest. Quite a few do not practice in the rain.

3. No idea to be honest. Gaz seems very quick but still green. As an aside two of the guys who are't brand new (Yougi and Carcanon) seem to be practicing a lot and getting quick

Smithy

Premium Member
1. Has to be Falcon, and either Michael or Maxi. Only saying maxi because when he has raced his pace has been very good he hasnt lucked into his finishing positions, where he has finished is more or less where his pace was that race.

2. Dry, i would have to go med tc if it rained šŸ˜‚

3. Hard to tell, i hope he doesnt lose hope after a few tough results. With D1, one race you could be 6th, next you could be 12th. Its a very close midfield, i beleive that in baku qualifying 0.2 seconds sepersted 6th-15th on the grid.

ne-yo1993

Premium Member
1. Think the two outstanding driver are Falcon & Killerblue atm. We all knew before the season that Falcon is one of the fastest guys here. His season is pretty much flawless so far. Deserved championship leader atm.
Killerblue proves that race craft is more important than one lap pace. He was always on point when it counted. I wouldn't say his pace has improved since last season, as he was already quick, but his mindset has changed.

2. I don't mind both. I just hope my internet works this time

3. I don't know much about him but he's is fast guy. Results will come if he keeps pushing & if he believes in his skill

V5HRL

1. I'd have to say Robert and Mark have improved a lot since last season. But without a doubt I think everybody from last season has improved to some degree.

2. I'd prefer a dry race but I don't mind if it's wet.

3. I think Kallek will do okay in D1, I reckon he'll be in the points this weekend at Austria at least. For D2 I think the new drivers are going to have a tough time beating guys from last season. But there are some strong new contenders that could well be giving the other guys a hard time.

Jume96

1. Falcon and MichaelAngelo. Both have been really consistent in the first positions and taken well their opportunities.

2. Wet quali and dry race. We will avoid different strategies because starting on US the 1 stop seems slower.

3. In his best tracks, he will be fighting for points. Try to avoid crashes and wing damage.

NeWaluigi44

1. V5 and Robert. V5 is very fast and Robert is consistent.

2. Dry. I messed up my race in Canada because of the light rain so I don't want rain anymore

3. Kallek will do great in D1 he is really fast and in D2 Gaz Ā did a great lap in quali at Baku. It will be more difficult to finish in the top 5.