Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 6: United States - Circuit of the Americas (8Apr19 @ 9pm EDT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
USA.png

Last Season's Results: 

Tron4949

Name
Not sure if I will make it, will let you know before the race, I also may need to move to the reserve list because of the season re-configuration.

LAcadien

Name
I wont be able to be there tonite.. just got a call from work, i have to replace the morning man tomorrow so that mean i have to get up at 5 am and the race start at 10pm my time.. see you next week in Canada

KaYoS

Name
I am a silly donkey and forgot to set up my OBS properly, so I left it on facecam. Amazing race with Distortion for 8th, and you can see my expressive face and wheel movements.

[youtube]arRC7q-fN20[/youtube]

Luckymoose

Name
Good race, everyone. I may have banked on a certain Mercedes lapping me to make my fuel math work out only to discover six laps to go and not a Merc in sight. Mclarens in spitting distance only made the lean hurt more. Lesson learned.