Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 6: Thomas Glen Sink Memorial | Chicagoland Speedway (Feb 2)

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Chicagoland Speedway - Oval.png

Laps: 85

Sim Date/Time: 2022-04-01 17:50 1x

Last edited:

Hootius

Director
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
@NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S1

Alright crew. Sorry for the delay in information, but quite frankly I needed a few days to decompress and I don't think I need to go into details why. I'm not wasting my breath with repeating the same things over and over again. We know what's needs to be done tonight, so get it done. There are many no qualifying penalties tonight, so check the Stewards thread.

My ask is to take the pit parties serious tonight and get plenty of laps of practice in a pack. I'll personally be leading the last pit party in the last few minutes of practice so we are focused, so let's be available and dialed in for that.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Hey guys. I wanted to thank everyone last night for making that pre-race tribute so awesome and perfect. Tom had no idea any of this was happening and we wanted take it as special as possible, hense why it was a secret up until the last second. For getting no warning and being put on the spot, you all made it amazing looking on the broadcast and I hope the entire Sink family can look back at the moment and have happy tears with the love of this PRL family..... and then have a good laugh at how we absolutely destroyed that front stretch haha

And then a 2nd big thank you to everyone as well for taking that moment and carrying those good vibes into the race and knocking it out caution free. Hats off to all on a great night.