Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 6: Talladega Superspeedway / Afternoon (18 Apr)

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member
Name
Talladega Superspeedway.png

Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Time of day: Afternoon
Race length: 75 laps

BrandonMassey

Premium Member
Name
Hey guys sorry that I missed the last 2 weeks. I've been dealing with some personal issues. A few of you have contacted me pointing out issues like guys who aren't signing up winning a race and other issues. I will address all of these issues this coming Wednesday at our drivers meeting. 

fotors3

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S3
NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S4
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
I'm happy to announce that I'll be racing at Talladega carrying Road Trip RV Rental on the #99 Tundra. Since Alabama is the home state for Road Trip, I thought it was a great chance to run in the PRL Truck Series!
99_PRL_S3_RoadTrip.jpg

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S4
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2021/S4
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Looking forward to getting back behind the wheel this week. Spent last week helping the PS4 guys set up a Truck League of their own, but very much looking forward to this style of restrictor plate racing rather than the terrible style that the console offers.

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
it should be a good race guys! im just gunna zip tie the gas to the floor and let it go!

bonaduce

Premium Member
F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Formula 3 Series 2021/S4
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
Seems that my wheel may have giving up the ghost, working with thrustmaster at the moment to see if we can figure out the issue but I wouldn't count on me for the next couple of races.

dan

PRL-Sammy H

Premium Member
Name
Well, after missing last week with work stuff I am looking forward to getting behind the wheel for what I think will be an awesome race with this group of drivers.  Can't wait!

bonaduce

Premium Member
F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Formula 3 Series 2021/S4
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
bonaduce said:
Seems that my wheel may have giving up the ghost, working with thrustmaster at the moment to see if we can figure out the issue but I wouldn't count on me for the next couple of races.

dan

Well thrustmaster finally got back to me last night, after running all the test that they wanted me to do they have concluded that the PCB is in need of replacement, so I am just waiting on them to tell me to ship it too, as they wont allow me to do it myself.  Ship to them, my cost not known yet (and the dealership will pay this for me), $110 for the repairs needed, and $45 to ship it back to me, but no time frame giving.

dan 

John LaBaff

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2021/S4
Name
John LaBaff
iRacing ID
I Have to say that this season with the weds night league guys has been one of the best seasons so far. Ill use Bristol as an example I think 3 cautions the whole race. then look at sundays series same track yes few more drivers but it was a caution fest. wanna thank each one of you for making this season such a great racing platform except u Bradley u need to slow the fuck down I cant beat ya at every track lmao just kidding bud u deserve the point lead ur a strong and smooth driver hats off to you man and see ya at dega baby

John LaBaff

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2021/S4
Name
John LaBaff
iRacing ID
on another note holy hell didn't realize we had that many yotas on the track good night

chatley59

Premium Member
Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID
What a race! This entire season has been a blast. Clean, competitive racing every week. I'm always looking forward to Wednesday night each week.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2021/S4
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Dang it. Surprised myself with that quali run. Held the bottom like I wanted so I could try to stay near the front that whole race. Then that lag spike came and I pulled to the side and lost the draft. I would have been totally fine on fuel too there at the end. Stinks to have a potential good finished thwarted by a random spike. Was a lot of fun though gents, good times.

fotors3

Premium Member
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
Guys, thanks for letting me come on down to race with you all! Man, I had a ton of fun. Even got to lead a chunk of laps. Chris and I got together. Didn't want that yellow to come out! Very fun and good win Thomas.

PRL-Sammy H

Premium Member
Name
A great win for my teammate Thomas.  Too bad I was not much help after that first restart.

Whoever does the points please do not give John the 4x he received on my behalf for running over him.  He slowed up for those who were getting pushed across the start/finish line, only fair he not get those incidents on my behalf.

Other than that, had a great time with you all.  See you all in 3 weeks after my detachment.  Will be back for the season finale!

Paul48

Premium Member
Name
Thomas Sink
iRacing ID
Thanks guy! Couldn't have done it without Sammy though. He gave me the pit stop strategy to get me all the way.

John LaBaff

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2021/S4
Name
John LaBaff
iRacing ID
fotors3 said:
Guys, thanks for letting me come on down to race with you all! Man, I had a ton of fun. Even got to lead a chunk of laps. Chris and I got together. Didn't want that yellow to come out! Very fun and good win Thomas.

always good to have fresh victims or I mean fresh racers lol fun running with ya man