Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 6: Snetterton Circuit - 300 (Feb 03 2020)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S4
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Snetterton - 300.png

Time of Day at Session Start: Afternoon
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: 24
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 1

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
Some great racing last night.  Cajun, what I was trying to say but I think it got lost in translation.  I have no idea how you made the car as wide as the track, I could reel you in, get ready for the pass and then your car somehow became the size of a full size HUMMER.  Then when I switch tactics to my bread and butter of the late braking into a corner, you were able to keep me behind by getting the power down quicker.  Again great battle.

dan

CajunGrit

Manager
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S4
Name
David Hebert
iRacing ID
bonaduce said:
Some great racing last night.  Cajun, what I was trying to say but I think it got lost in translation.  I have no idea how you made the car as wide as the track, I could reel you in, get ready for the pass and then your car somehow became the size of a full size HUMMER.  Then when I switch tactics to my bread and butter of the late braking into a corner, you were able to keep me behind by getting the power down quicker.  Again great battle.

dan

I'll be honest, I was a little worried that I had upset you.  But from my end it was an epic battle that I've been looking forward to a while now.  I've been trying to catch you for 3 seasons and it finally happened! lol  You were clearly faster than me, but what I lack in speed I make up for in being able to make myself as wide as possible :lol:  I would also like to thank Owen for being too polite to try and pass me in the first half of the race.  Between the two of you I was putting in personal best after personal best to keep P7.  So thank you guys for keeping me honest and making me the best version of me I can be  :D