Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 6: Sebring International Raceway - International (April 25)

Laughlin

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
Sebring%20Intl.png
Race Time of day: 2022-04-23 08:30 1x
Race Length: 35 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 30%
Start: Standing
Fast Repair: 0

ChefGonger

Premium Member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Andrew Vennaro
iRacing ID
Unfortunately had my wheel break (and eventually completely fall off) when Odise was spun and I drove right into his door. Bummer..
Perhaps I should have dodged it; didn't realize a car was totally stopped, and I didn't check up enough.

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
Hey lenzi heck of a race man of a battle we had man that was a lot of fun

darkwall

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Ian Cabana
iRacing ID
That one was nice for me.. great race for those guy involved in battle with me during the race... nicely clean all the way !!

Jason E Larsen

Name
Jason E Larsen
iRacing ID
I did well in practice, but then throw that all out the window for the race and back to being slow again. Ughh.

All new equipment. PC w/3080, triples, CSL DD. But not much time to familiarize with it all. I hope to climb up some positions before season end. Top 10? #goals

giancarlolenzi

Premium Member
Name
Giancarlo Lenzi
iRacing ID
Hey lenzi heck of a race man of a battle we had man that was a lot of fun
You're tellin me! That was a hell of a lot of fun and congrats on the win! If I ever came up with a nickname for another driver, yours would definitely be Bradley "The Diamond" Holly cause you do NOT crack!!

Phillip Island is going to be nuts!

Kelly Greenhoe

MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Kelly Greenhoe
iRacing ID
Bummed I had to miss it, but watched it and didn't disappoint! Kings, good to see you back in action. BH and GL, great battle up front.... makes me want to put in even more seat time and get on that level haha I'm coming for you the rest of the way. Andrew, sorry to see ya get the meatball after running into Odise.... just curious, no yellow flag or any warning from your spotter/CrewChief??

lesiak91

Premium Member
Name
christian t lesiak
iRacing ID
Great race and was fun having some good battles with Guillaume, Andy, Simon, Paolo and Jason. Paolo, sorry for that last lap contact. I watched the replay and maybe if I gave more space we would.have made it through clean. I was afraid of going off track

Zephyr

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Ryan Kings
iRacing ID
Great race and congrats to J.gonzalez for the amazing battle for the last podium spot. I almost had a clean race but did have a bit of a crash with Jose but thankfully we were both able to continue. I'm pretty happy with finishing a race without taking 1 of you guys out :ROFLMAO:

Im really looking forward to Phillip Island. Never raced it but it looks fast and fun

ChefGonger

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Andrew Vennaro
iRacing ID
Andrew, sorry to see ya get the meatball after running into Odise.... just curious, no yellow flag or any warning from your spotter/CrewChief??
Crew Chief said "car off" immediately before I crashed. I just didn't slow down enough; thought the cars ahead were just stacking up a bit and didn't see the sideways car until too late.