Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 6: Road Atlanta - Full Course (May 4)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
RoadAtlantaFull.png

Race Time of day: 2021-05-01 15:25 1x
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 10x, DSQ at 15x
Max Fuel: 90% for LMP2, 55% for GTE
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited:

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Unfortunately, I need to drop out for the remaining of the season. In the last weeks, PRL had a lot of opportunities (sponsorship and expansion) and there is a lot of management tasks I need to take care of to make all of this possible.

I strongly suggest everyone to follow us on social media because some big announcement will come ;)

Vincent Trépanier Patrick Arsenault you were my main rivals this season, I'm conceding the championship to you :p

Enjoy end of season everyone! You're all in good hands with arnaudgenest :) I hope to see you all on the list of registered drivers for 2021/S3 :D

Full Name
Vincent Trépanier
iRacing ID
Unfortunately, I need to drop out for the remaining of the season. In the last weeks, PRL had a lot of opportunities (sponsorship and expansion) and there is a lot of management tasks I need to take care of to make all of this possible.

I strongly suggest everyone to follow us on social media because some big announcement will come ;)

Vincent Trépanier Patrick Arsenault you were my main rivals this season, I'm conceding the championship to you :p

Enjoy end of season everyone! You're all in good hands with arnaudgenest :) I hope to see you all on the list of registered drivers for 2021/S3 :D
ha shit, I would have liked to be able to race with you again, but I understand your point especially that you will surely lose your nights of sleep in the coming months !!! 🤣😂🤣

Thank you for separating your points with me and Patrick Arsenault !!! 😂🤣😂

Until next time and good continuity to you !!!

teddywoods72

Premium Member
Full Name
Ted Loewendick
iRacing ID
HosTed session is scheduled to launch, Monday @ 7PM ET.
Length: 5 Hours.
Starting State: 50% Usage
Static Conditions.

La sesión está programada para iniciarse el lunes a las 7 p.m. ET.
Duración: 5 horas.
Estado inicial de la pista: 50% de uso
Condiciones estáticas.
1620016713067.png

Magnan431

Premium Member
Full Name
Philippe Magnan
iRacing ID
My drivethru app will be set on tuesday morning 🤞 so my nightmare thinking of people waiting in line behind me is probably over!! 😂🤣 dont be that guy asking for fries without salt at Mcdonalds 😂

westracing01

Full Name
Michael Ross
iRacing ID
That sucked man. I had a small heart attack when you blinked out because I didn't know if you'd blink back on my hood.

That was shaping up to be every bit as good as Road America but I think you had the pace. Not the way I want to win.

Full Name
Jennifer McDonald
iRacing ID
congrats to all podiums and sorry to see Don‘s power issue, never like to see that.
for me, this Race felt great after I blew the braking at turn 5 at Road America, the last time I was running 4th.

Road Atlanta is always a workout so happy with my consistent drive today. Now just need find a more tenths.

arnaudgenest

Organizer
Full Name
Arnaud Genest
iRacing ID
Well Done Jen you were fast ! I didn't had the pace to challenge any of you and could only collect spots from crashes and disconnect. Shame !
Hope Hockenheim brings back the speed I had at Catalunya