Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2023 Season 1 Signups now open to all !

Hi Guest, Signups for 2023 Season 1 are now open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Round 6: Road Atlanta - Full Course (05 Feb)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S4
Formula 4 Series 2023/S1
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Road Atlanta Full Course.png
[/font][/size]

Time of Day: Afternoon
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: 24
Max. Fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

athacker

Name
*PRE-RACE COMMUNITY QUESTIONS*

1). What finish to the Bathurst 12 hour! How would you have ruled the Porsche bump and run?
2). An exciting 45 minutes at Road Atlanta this week! What are your tips for taking the hilltop turn 2 & 3 complex? 
3). In iRacing, can you name another more dangerous kerb than the one exiting T1? It's a nasty one.

Kirru

Premium Member
GT4 Fixed Series 2022/S4
GT4 Fixed Series 2023/S1
Name
Cory A Clark
iRacing ID
1). What finish to the Bathurst 12 hour! How would you have ruled the Porsche bump and run?
CrewChief must have been in his ear telling him to just send it... He didn't cause a wreck and it was close racing. Congratulate and move on.

2). An exciting 45 minutes at Road Atlanta this week! What are you[r] tips for taking the hilltop turn 2 & 3 complex?
Don't wreck.
Brake early as well.

3). In iRacing, can you name another more dangerous kerb than the one exiting T1? It's a nasty one.
A more dangerous kerb? Should I refer everyone back to my check up on race 1 at Imola when trying to avoid Karl Schwing after realizing he was turning in earlier than I expected? As the commentators said, "rattled his(my) cage a little bit."
Unless we're talking about Road Atlanta... then I really don't have one since I never had too much issue with RA kerbs. I did get loose coming out of turn 5 this season running top 5 during the official races. That ended my day at the races.

C_Valenzuela

Name
Just a congratulation for each move :)

2). An exciting 45 minutes at Road Atlanta this week! What are you tips for taking the hilltop turn 2 & 3 complex?
Brake in straight line and turn in just in time

3). In iRacing, can you name another more dangerous kerb than the one exiting T1? It's a nasty one.
Some kerbs at Sebring!

C_Valenzuela

Name
Hi friends, tonight we will be hosting a 2hrs practice session. Hope you can come with us.

Start time (local): 22:00:00
Start time (gmt):  01:00:00 GMT

pass: sandro

greetings!

Kirru

Premium Member
GT4 Fixed Series 2022/S4
GT4 Fixed Series 2023/S1
Name
Cory A Clark
iRacing ID
Thanks, Cristóbal for the practice session!

athacker

Name
*COMPLETE PRE-RACE ANNOUNCEMENTS* 

Good evening everyone and welcome to Round 6 of the PRL Tuesday Racing series! I am Aaron your league organizer and it’s wonderful to see you all here at Road Atlanta. There are only three rounds left of this shortened S15 so the season will be over before you know it!

Last week at Daytona we all got a bit too excited into turn one. Turn one here is a bit more generous however the top of the hill is not. If you don’t have the advantage, may I recommend taking a moment to relax and be patient for another opportunity. 

Next, PRL Management would like to bring attention to a voice message left by Chief Steward Charles in the forum regarding community behavior and PRL management feedback. I invite everyone to take time to listen to it: 
[ltr]viewtopic.php?f=165&t=2496&start=20#p38056. [/ltr]

Okay! That’s all for now. Any questions or comments before we enter qualifying?

As always, a full transcript of these announcements have translated into Spanish and posted to Discord. 

----------

¡Buenas noches a todos y bienvenidos a la Ronda 6 de la serie PRL de los Martes! Soy Aaron, el organizador de la liga y es maravilloso verlos aquí en Road Atlanta. ¡Solo quedan tres rondas de este corta temporada 15, por lo que la temporada habrá terminado antes de que se den cuenta!

La semana pasada, en Daytona, todos nos entusiasmamos demasiado en la primera vuelta. La curva uno aquí es un poco más generosa, sin embargo, la cima de la colina no lo es. Si no tienes ventaja, tómate un momento para relajarte, ser paciente y esperar para otra oportunidad.

A continuación, la Organización de PRL desea llamar la atención sobre un mensaje de voz dejado por el Jefe de Comisarios, Charles, en el foro sobre el comportamiento de la comunidad y los comentarios de la administración de PRL. Invito a todos a tomar tiempo para escucharlo: viewtopic.php?f=165&t=2496&start=20#p38056.

¡DE ACUERDO! Eso es todo por ahora. ¿Alguna pregunta o comentario antes de entrar en la clasificación?

Como siempre, una transcripción completa de estos anuncios se ha traducido al español y se ha publicado en Discord.

Neon

Name
Just finished up watching the broadcast, they said I dint finish the race :(  I made it a point to get out there and put in some laps to try and salvage what I could after the crash.  Managed to get 18th.  Guess I can’t blame them for thinking I dint finish seeing as I was 13 laps down, lol.  Either way looks like it was a good race and really looking forward to Spa, I love that track.

Fmontini

Name
Francisco Montini
iRacing ID
Mis disculpas a Cristian por el choque desde atrás, frene tarde y lo lleve puesto. Arruine la carrera de ambos, pero mas me molesta haber arruinado la de él