Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 6: Pocono Raceway - Oval (25 Jul)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Pocono Raceway.png
 ​
Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Time of day: Afternoon
Laps: 50
Max. fuel: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Pre-Race Interview
1. What are your thoughts on Pocono? Do you like tri-oval?
2. We have completed half of the races this season. Have you reached your expectations? What should you improve?
3. Who is your main rival this season and why?

ahunter27t

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S3
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
Pre-Race Interview
I have done about 5 laps on the old version, i need to buy it!
2. We have completed half of the races this season. Have you reached your expectations? What should you improve?
This season couldnt have been going worse for me. Maybe i wont finish last this week!
John Labaff. Hes everyones rival!

chatley59

Premium Member
Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID

I love Pocono and the three completely different turns. It's challenging and fun.

I'm finishing where I have been running most of the races so I'm pretty happy since my goal was to finish where I've run unlike I did last season.

I'm not sure I have a rival but since my teammate is John, I guess I'd have to say the Whataburger trucks

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S3
GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
I really enjoy the track. While I am not super fast here, I hope my consistency and keeping the car clean can help me grab my first Top 5 of the Season.

This Season has been a disappointment. We have a lot of fast guys, so I am not heartbroken about not having a Top 5 yet, but I have not been able to avoid trouble yet in a race. Complete opposite of my debut last season.

I'll have to go with the whole Whataburger crew since I think I have 12x so far this Season by them wrecking each other and then getting a piece of it lol

XSYSE

Premium Member
Name
Robert Besaw Jr
iRacing ID

Pocono seems like a pretty decent track. I do like the tri-oval but haven't had much success at this track on other platforms

Haven't came close to any expectation, but the game is new to me along with the platform so I should get a break through eventually.

Haven't had a lick of consistency to have a rival other than walls and barriers.

fotors3

Premium Member
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
Pocono isn't called the tricky triangle for no reason. I actually enjoy it. It's very technical and you have to have a good rhythm down.  

I'm at about where I thought I'd be. Running the bottom half of the top 10. I knew I wouldn't be winning the title but if I can stay in the top 10 in points I'll be happy. 

I'm not sure I really have one other than myself. I could nominate John only because I'm near him on track a lot whether I'm fighting to keep him behind me or fighting to pass him back. Other than him, I've been just keeping to myself on track and trying to run smooth races.

Paul48

Premium Member
Name
Thomas Sink
iRacing ID
1. It's difficult for sure and being a little off every corner will kill you in the long run. Tracks okay...
2. I'm below what I expected, but the competition is very strong. So I'm also okay with how it's been going.
3. Brad. He is strong and I try to at least finish better that him, cuz hes always one of the top guys.

Bradley Holly

Organizer
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
1. I enjoy how difficult this track can be, I enjoy racing here
2. I am a little happy with where I am right now, I hope to improve the rest of the season.
3. I think Anthony and Thomas are my biggest rivals it seems like Im battling with one or both of them ever week

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Q: 7th
R: 13th

Fun race tonight gents. I am still relieved that my monitor shutting off didn't destroy anyone else. Truck was feeling good, racing myself up towards the Top 5, then *POOF* My crap luck continues. Looking forward to the Glen and hopefully snapping my bad luck streak there.

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
i just plain suck this season! stupid idea after stupid idea. I basically only beat those who had major damage.

L33iZzle

Name
I guess when you haven't ran in the league for a while you forget the day they're on.. crap.. I thought it was the 26th for some reason.. I'll be back next week boys.