Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 6: Phillip Island Circuit (Jan 30 2020)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Philip_Island_GP.png

Practice: 2020-02-01 05:35
Qualifying: 2020-02-01 08:35
Race: 2020-02-01 08:50
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: 20
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Standing
Fast Repair: 0

Pre-Race Interview-

1- This week, we are headed down yonder to the land where everything is trying to kill you for Phillip Island!  Which Australian track do you prefer, Bathurst or Phillip Island?

2- Wow, halfway through the season now!  There are many close battles in the standings still, how has your season been measuring up so far?

3- What is your hobby or passion outside of sim racing?

*Please note that on this track, we will be using the alternate pit exit.  When exiting the pits, use the LEFT path.  Going right immediately after the pits puts you directly onto a high speed racing line.  It will be deemed against the rules to use this pit exit.  

Gunner

Organizer
Name
Matthew Gunderson
iRacing ID
Pre-Race Interview is up!

Please take notice of the note regarding pit exit at this track. Again, we will use the LEFT pit exit to avoid dumping slow cars directly onto the racing line.

robdel12

Name
👋🏼 This track seems to be a LOT of fun. I like the rhythm you can get into!

1. I haven't driven Bathurst yet (shocking!) but I have a feeling I'd like Phillip Island a little more since it looks like there's more passing opportunities. But maybe that's the fun of Bathurst!

2. I just joined last week, so getting in was a win in itself! haha

3. I'm a Software developer so I love programming, building random home automation stuff, 3d printing, etc. Other than that, cars of course! Just snagged a '17 GT350 last Friday, so I can't wait to get out to COTA in March.

mclachlanol

Organizer
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
1) Even though I'm really bad at it I think I like Bathurst better.

2) I'm doing ok, no DNFs so far and a couple top tens so I'm happy with that.

3) Curling and Bowling

Joshuadaniels

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Joshua Daniels
iRacing ID
1 Phillip Island
2 It could have been worse
3 Practicing guitar and playing Division2 with my wife (we have 2 separate ps4s)

davidsirois

Name
Nice win David Holland! Nice podium Daniel Kranefuss!

Im very happy with the team's setup progress! Now I can trust the car and I can push it to the limit all race!

I lost a few seconds exiting pit lane, there was a stopped car in the middle of the pit exit! I had to pass it into the grass!

nickthequick

Manager
Staff member
Name
Nicholas Delp
iRacing ID
Really have been enjoying the fun and far racing we have had this season. Lots of respect out on track so I think we should all pat ourselves on that back for that :)

dkranes

Premium Member
Name
DANIEL KRANEFUSS
iRacing ID
David Sirois thanks and same to you! I wasn't sure what happened to you on the pit stop until I watched the race later that night. I was wondering how I went from ~5 seconds behind to less than 2 lol.

And Nick, couldn't agree more, the season has been a lot of fun and the racing (from what I could see) has been very fair. Looks like my teammate Greg has fallen victim to netcode a couple times but other than that the battles for the lead have been very tight but fair. And entertaining!