Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 6: New Hampshire Motor Speedway (July 19)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
New%20Hampshire%20Motor%20Speedway%20-%20Oval.png

Race Length: 90 Laps
Max Incidents: 24
Fuel Limit: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Hey gents, we got the wonderful bug again that the setup name is the exact same, but it's a different setup than the official. I am remaking both lobbies. They'll be up at 7:05p E

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
So having to remake for a 3rd time. This is totally weird that the "NewHampshire_Oval" setup that they allow me to select from the premades is different than the setup used in the official lobby. We have saved the set up from the lobby and now creating the sessions again with that setup. Sorry for all of the mess on this guy, iRacing has never screwed it up this bad before.

scopiques

Premium Member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
David Wilson
iRacing ID
Sorry about the pit road confusion that caused black flags to a couple of drivers. Coming off pit road I got spooked by the guys outside and turned left down the road course part. Looking at the replay they were no where near me and I freaked out for no reason. Extremely sorry for ruining your race.